Sunday Funday..

It was a beautiful Sunday morning.
Vijay was sleeping peacefully when the soothing sun rays fell on his face to disturb his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and got up.
Vijay :- Morning Sunday , why don't you come like 2-3 times in a week😢.

Lost in his thoughts he got down of the bed and went to the washroom to take shower. He came out wearing a olive green Cargo pant and a white shirt.
He brushed his hairs, sprayed some perfume and took his phone and dialled a number while wearing shoes.

person:- Hello, so finally you got some time for me right😒

Vijay:- Seems that someone is really angry😜😜 May I know the reason??

Person:- No😑😑

Vijay:- ok ok 😂 Am sorry Amma, I was busy with some important work in that I didn't got time to call you.

Sudha:- No, I'm sure that there's any girl in your life, c'mon tell me who's my would be daughter in law??😁

Vijay:- Actually you are right, I have girlfriend

Sudha:- Really *her eyes twinkled in excitement* who's she , what's her name??

Vijay:- Sudha😁
Sudha:- what🙄
Vijay:- yeah, it's you😜 but I guess Mr. Palanisamy will not be happy about it, isn't it??😂
Sudha:- Very funny 😒
Vijay:- ok ok sorry 😂

Sudha:- Fine, but will you tell me what's the reason that you don't even come to meet us being in the same city😒. I have asked you so many times to visit me but.😒

Vijay:- not again Mamma, you know it very well and I don't wanna discuss about it anymore.
Just tell me how are you?? N what about your throat is it fine now? You are taking your medicines on time na? What doctors said about the reports??

Sudha:- Dai dai, breath my boy breath, so many questions at once let me ans kanna.

Vijay:- oh sorry 😜

Sudha :- I am fine now you don't worry 😊 you just take care of yourself and keep calling or else it's been years that I had slapped you😒😒

Vijay:- Mamma, this is not your cup of tea😂 ok bye😝.

Sudha:-😂 bye.

Vijay came downstairs took the car keys and drove to nearby cafe to meet Ram.

RAM as Ram
Vijay's friend and business partner.

Siyanshi's side,
It was 9 in the morning and this silly girl was still sleeping and dreaming about his life partner. She was dreaming that she's walking on a empty road and a tall masculine silhouette appeared in front of her and he was coming towards her and just when she was about to see his face darsh entered her room and moved the curtains, the rays fall on her beautiful face and she woke up.
Her vision was blur she rubbed her to see her elder brother smiling at her.

Darsh:- c'mon Anshi get up it's Sunday, our family time.😁

(Siyanshi address Darsh as Jaan and Veer as baby)

Siyanshi:- Exactly Jaan, it's Sunday means sleeping day let me sleep please, you ruined my dream and if doesn't continue I'm not gonna talk to you.

Complaining to his brother she again laid down and cover herself with the duvet.
Darsh calls Veer to the room and they both snatch the duvet and starts tickling her😂.
Unable to control her laughter she ask them to stop and wakes up.

Siyanshi:- o..o..okk *laughing*
I am awake, am all awake

Darsh and Veer gave a hifi to each other.

Darsh:- good, now get ready and come down till then we are going to the 3 munchkin's room and try to wake them up.

Veer:- also your breakfast is going to be ready your highness 😜

Siyanshi:- I hope it taste good or you will loose your job Mr. Cook😜

All three of them starts laughing.

After sometime Siyanshi came downstairs and witness Veer and kavya hugging each other. She smiled at the lovely couple.
She came to the dinning area and settled beside Samira.

Siyanshi:- Anni look over there *points towards veer and kavya who were busy with each other in the kitchen* Seems that I'm going to be Bua (Paternal Aunt) once again😜

Samira gives a playful pat at her back.
Samira :- Shut up
*Siyanshi giggles*

Darsh smiles at his wife and sister's conversation.

Siyanshi:- Bhaiyu and Anni if you guys are done can we get our Breakfast 🤣

Veer immediately leave Kavya and Darsh and Samira Chuckles at his sudden reaction 😂

Kavya and Veer brings Breakfast for everybody.

Samira:- I'll go check if kids are coming or still playing 🤦🏻‍♀️
*She leaves*

Siyanshi:- Anni is there any good news *she winks at kavya😉😉*
Kavya looks at her with a shock
Veer twist siya's ear ,
Veer:- you are becoming to naughty nowadays
Siya:- (while holding her ears) you too (and again winks at kavya and she smiled and a blush was visible on her and veer's face)

Then Samira entered with the kids and kids immediately hugged Siya wishing her good morning she gave a peck on their cheeks and settled them on their chairs.

It was Sunday so it was veer and Darsh who are going to prepare and serve breakfast to everybody.

Like this Nair's Enjoyed their Sunday.

Vijay side,

Vijay reached the cafe and as usual Ram was late, he was about to dial his number when came running towards him.
Ram:- Sorry bro so sorry
Vijay:- Don't be sorry Nanba, now I am habituated to it (being sarcastic)😒
Ram:- 😅😅 let's go inside
Vijay :- Thanks for your permission 😒

They entered the cafe ordered some snacks and coffee.
Ram:- yaar, Vijay till how long I have to come on dates with you (complaining dramatically)

Vijay:- and what exactly do you mean by that??
Ram:- don't you think that even we deserve a good life partner. I don't know about you but I want one who cares for me, love me, with whom I can share every feeling of mine.
Vijay:- well in that case, I believe that everything happens for a reason and on proper time, so if destiny wants you'll definitely get your dream girl😉

Ram gets excited after hearing his words.
Ram:- Now I'm more interested in your love story 😁
Vijay:- Just shutup and have your coffee.
Ram made a baby face. And they continue their chit chatting.

*Just a normal day in both of their lives*

I'm writing for the 1st time so sorry if there's any mistake 😜
Please share your views in the comments. And do vote.