Climbing the Tower

I spent the next Few Days working on My Gadget That'll Help me with Climbing the Tower. Thankfully, Susan Permitted me to use the workshop on the condition that I'll show Her once I'm done. Nile also explained my Chip implant to her which helped Explain Why I'm making.

Me: Whew... That should Do it.

Susan And Lux Walks into the Workshop while I Putted The Device on my Right Wrist. It stuck to the bracelet like a Strong magnet.

Susan: sounds like you're Done.

Me: The only thing left is to Test it.

I showed them the Little Rectangular device I made that has a little bit of Starnite poking out of the Tip. I Looked at The Wall where there's nothing in the Way and pointed two finger At it, positioning them to make a gun sign. A Halo then appeared in front of the finger, and I bended my finger as if I'm pulling a gun Trigger. The Halo moves up to my Wrist, and A Holographic Line Shot out from the Halo and Slammed into the Wall. I felt myself getting Pulled by the Arm and Racing towards the wall. I immediately Let go of the hand sign and the Line and halo disappeared. I then bounced off the wall and rolled to the Ground.

Lux: Woa! Was That a GRAPPLING HOOK?!

I turned to look at Light to see Both Susie and Lux looking at me with astonishment on their Faces.

Me: Yep. Depending on the Hand signs, You can Make yourself get pulled, Or pull something towards you. You can Swing with it too.

Susan: Incredible. You're invention is Really impressive.

Me: Ill give you the Blueprints if you want.

I passed on the Data to Susan and she examined it closely before nodding towards me.

Me: Now then, if you'll excuse me, I got a tower to climb. Oh, And I'll be Setting up a Teleportation Marker with the T.G. so I can Teleport back.

Susan tilts Her head in confusion and Lux Explains what it is, which Shocks Susan when she Realized that I need to Point the gun at myself in order to teleport.

Susan: so he has to... That's one hell of a way to teleport.

Lux: Yeah, it is.

I then left the Room and started to make my way To the abandoned sector. I've never been to the abandoned sector before, but If there's no Starnite Lights, the place must have Voiders wandering the place.

I gotten to the abandoned sector, Which looked dead. Before I Ventured in I pulled out a Smell-Eraser from my storage device and sprayed the stuff on me. I then Began to continue on my way. There was Not a Sign of Life in Sight, But like I suspect, There were some Voiders. So I easily Dealt with them as I made my way to the tower. But I immediately stopped and Hid In a Alleyway when I spotted a few Blackcore markers on the Map around the corner.

???: So have you Heard? The Holo-Gamer is here in FurCos City.

???: Really? He's here? Oh man, I REALLY wonder who he is. I bet he's Really Cute~ Does Anyone know his Real name or what he is yet?

???: Sadly, No... Not even the wandering Master. But if We Find him, I'll be sure to Fuck the name out of him while I check out his face~

???: You naughty boy! I like that about you~

So they HAVE spread word about me among themselves. But something seems off. Cray hasn't shared my name with them, Or my identity? Why?

I continued to wait until they turned around a Corner and I slipped out of my hiding spot. I quietly Proceeded to the Building. When I got there, I slipped inside. Like Lucas said, The Elevators Weren't powered, And the Stairs are Crumbled.

SAI: There's also a 90 foot Section of the Stairs gone, But I'm detecting some Scaffoldings outside of the Building that're easy to jump.

And so, I began Parkouring up the Building. Using my Newly made Grappling hook. It's so easy to use and latch it on to surfaces so much that I couldn't help but wonder what Starnite, the source of it's power, Actually is. I heard that it grows underground like plants, but we humans Never found such a thing before.

I Climbed For a While until I Reached the top. My Arms and legs were begining to Ache from climbing so much.

Me: Alright, Made it.

I then began to Scan the area, And soon after, I spotted one building with a lot of Blackcore on it.

Me: Bingo

I quickly placed a Marker down on the map.

???: Taking in the Sights?

I quickly turned around to Find a light blue Shark with Bleach hair and purple, Lustful Eyes in a Blackcore suit and a mechanical Shoulder Pad standing behind me. Eyeing me up.

???: Hello there Gamer-boy~

Me: ah shit.

Crap, one of them spotted me.

Me: Lemme guess, You saw me Climbing?

The Lustful Shark nods with a smile.

Colon: Name's Colon. And might I have Yours before...

Colon Snaps his Fingers and Latex began seeping from the Shoulder Pad and down his Arm. The goo then transformed his Arm into a Blade. Colon then proceeds to point it at me with a Smug Sharkie Smile.

Colon: I Fuck you up? And don't bother Fighting me, You must be Sore from all of the Climbing. Don't worry, I'll give you a nice massage after I'm done~

As I thought, Cray Didn't tell them anything about my name. but why? No, it won't help me out of the situation I'm in.

I slowly began Reaching for my T.G. which is Behind my back and I managed to Grasp it.

Me: oh Don't worry, I'm not going to Fight. I'm Sore... In fact, I'm leaving. I've overstayed my welcome here in your "turf".

Colon: You're not Running away either.

Colon then Began walking forward sinisterly.

Me: See ya

I then turned around and Jumped off the Roof while activating my hover anklets and I began to Descend slowly while floating away from the Building.

Colon: W-WHAT THE FUCK?!

I then Teleported with the T.G back to The PH, Where I placed My Marker. Dan and Lux were Playing a Few games waiting for me, And paused it to turn to me.

Dan: Welcome back. Did you find them?

I smiled at them and Noded.

Me: Yeah, I did ran into a Shark who wanted a piece of me, but I Marked the location. Honestly...

I then Sat Down at the Table with a Grunt.

Me: I now Know how Crane° and Aiden° must've felt in °Dying Light and °Dying Light 2. Oh, It's a Game with Zombies and Parkour elements, and at one point you have to scale skyscrapers to progress the story. But man... I'm practically Sore...

Lux: Here. Lemme help

Lux then went over to me To Rub my Shoulders with his paws, Which felt Great.

Me: Ooh, Yeah. Thanks. Ooh...

Lux: I'll Kneed your back as Well after this.

He's going to do the "making biscuits" on my back? Hey, whatever will get my back to stop aching.

Dan: In any case, I'm willing to bet that Susan is going to be Thrilled with you finding their HQ.

Me: Yeah, She Said that She'll upgrade my Burst-Disk for me if I Do, Or give me a New one. Ah... In any case, I think I'm going to Rest up First.

Lux: C'mon then sweetie. Let's take this to someplace else.