Arriving at a New City

I was Lying down with Lux on Our Bed, His arms wrapped around me.
We have just finished the last episode of °Summertime Rendering, which I displayed on my bracelet. Thankfully there's a sound barrier function in each of the Bedrooms as well as a lock, So we've activated those to prevent anyone from finding out about the data.

Lux: That was a Amazing Anime, M. I really love the Ending.

Me: I'm Glad you Enjoyed it. This is the Anime where I learned to "Take a step back".

There was a Knock on the Door. I quickly stopped showing the Holographic screen, And after Looking at the map to Find out it's Dan, I turned to Lux to put my Finger to my lip, And unlocked the Door with a snap.

Me: Come In Dan.

The Door opened up and Dan poked his Head in the Bedroom me and Lux are Sharing, And his Eyes landed on us with me in My Fluffy Boyfriend's Arms. A teasing smile creeped up on his face.

Dan: And What're you boys doing?

Lux: Ooh, Just Giving My Human some Cuddles.

Lux Began Nuzzling his Face into the side of my Neck. It made me Blush, But I welcomed it.

Dan: Well, I just wanted to Let you know that We're arriving at the City In 5 Minutes. So M, You might want to get your Jacket on.

Me: oh, Okay. Thanks.

Lux Lets go of me so I could get up and Grabbed my brand New, Fetish Resistant Jacket. I putted it on and went to the Piolet area with Lux and Dan. Milo, Lucy and Neo were at the Table Staring at a Holo computer. Milo's Ears Turned and He notices our Arrival.

Milo: Oh, Hey. We were just Pulling out some information about YellowDelta For you before we arrive. We've just got About the Best Summary for you.

Me: Well now, Don't keep me Waiting.

I sat Down at the Table, with Lux Sitting Next to me.

Neo: YellowDelta Specializes in Technology and MechWeapons. Retractable Mech Weapons that they build themselves and wear them like shoulder pads. We sometimes Answer their Requests for help, and in turn, do the same thing For us.

Me: So Each Agency Specializes in something?

Lux: Yeah, We BL specialize in emotional and Mental Behavior. Knowing what our Clients are feeling and helping them identity their emotions. We also Do Therapy for any Depressed Furries, Sometimes even ourselves.

Me: I see. Well you all done a Fine Job pulling me out of Mine. Especially you Lux

The others turned to me and smiled while Blushing. Lux blushed the Most but kisses me.

We Talked for about 3 minutes and I learned about all there is to know about YellowDelta.

NAI: Well be Arriving at our Destination in 3 minutes. 2 minutes until we get to FurCos City and 1 minute to get to YellowDelta Agency HQ.

I looked over to the Front window of the Self Piloting PH, and I spotted a City out in the Distance which we were closing in on. It appeared to be at the Base of a Mountain.

SAI: Guess that's It, Huh?

Lucy: That's it. FurCos City. Also known as the City of Tech

Dan: so Is the Rift in the city or out?

I scanned for the Rift and spotted a Red marker in a Structure deep in Mountains.

Me: Out, Specifically in the Mountains. It looks like it's in a Structure. Possibly another Lab built by my kind.