Scanning and planning

That Day, I was given a Tour by Lucas and Nile, Who're Kind enough to do so. We also ran into many agents teams along the way, Who began asking me questions. They also expressed how sorry they were about the Doc's passing.

???: You're the Provider, Right? We just want to say Thanks for giving us our share of Straps.

???: They're curious inventions your Doctor made. We're sorry that the Voiders got them.

Me: I-its alright.

???: Just curious, But what's the Main component that makes the Weapons effective against Voiders when we put them on?

Me: Starnite.

???: Starnite? I don't believe we've heard of that before. Is it Rare?

Me: Nope, You always see them in the City, Especially at Night.

???: ... The Light Crystals?

I nodded.

Me: The Doc and I like to call it that because of the Little shine inside. It's like a little star encased in Crystal.

???: That'll Explain why these "Voiders" never Step out of the Alleyways and Lina Sector...

The Next Day, I woke up with Lux and headed to the kitchen area in the PH, Where Dan, Milo, Lucy and Neo were Munching on their own Breakfast.

Milo: Morning you two.

Me: Morning.

I printed out Some Eggs and Sausages and Sat Down with the Others.

Dan: so you're going to be climbing up the tallest tower in the City, Right?

Me: That's the plan, If it doesn't work, I'll just Follow some BC hopefully back to their hideout. If that's the case, it'll probably be best for me to go at it alone.

I took a bite out of my sausage While Lux sat down next to me with a plate of pancakes.

Lux: I do hope you'll be able to Detect them. But if the tower isn't tall enough, You might want to at least stock up on Smell-Erasers.

Me: Smell-Erasers?

Dan: It's a Spray that Erases another's Smells for a Hour to a Full day, depending on the type. Skunk Furries use them on a Daily bases but We also use them to Sneak into building's where our target is held hostage.

Lucy: I can Get you some on my patrol.

Me: Alright, Thanks.

Neo: I've talked to Lucas yesterday and He said that there's a Abandoned section of the City. There's a good chance That's where their hideout is.

I finished my Breakfast and got up from the table.

Me: Alright, gotta go now.

Lux: Good luck sweetie.

Lux Gave me a Kiss and with that, I putted my hood on and headed out the door.
With the help of some YD agents telling me where the tallest building is, I began to make my way to the Tower.

Lucas: Oh, Hey M!

I turned around to Find Lucas and Nile approaching me, looks like they spotted me.

Me: Oh, Hey.

Nile: So, You got any lead on them?

Me: I was Just about to go to the Tower Now.

Lucas: To do What Exactly? I doubt you'll be able to See them from up there.

Me: Well, The Doctor who made the Straps Made a Microchip implant that's able to Detect Life signal over a Vast Distance, and with me being his Tester back then, He implanted that into me. I still have it. It's able to distinguish what Kind of signals too.