Blake: "You may see yourself as strong but, the moment something like an Ursa Major show up, you don't fight it, you cower in fear!"

Cardin shoots back. 

Cardin: "Oh yeah! If I'm so weak, what right does that furball (Velvet) over there, who doesn't even fight back, have any right to be at Beacon?!"

Blake shoots back.

Blake: "More of a right than you!"

Cardin: "Oh, yeah!?"

Blake: "Yeah!"

Cardin look upon Y/N, still glaring at him. In a brief moment of panic, the bully steps back a bit before standing his ground and continuing by pointing at him.

Cardin: 'What about him? This guy tried to kill me! Why is he even here?!"

Y/N steps forward, making Cardin step back a bit but, continues to glare back at him.

Y/N: "I did not! How about you quit assuming stuff and quit being a jackass already?!"

Cardin: "How about you quit being a menace and a problem?!"

Y/N: "Me?!"

Cardin: "Yeah!" 

This little back and forth continues for a few moments until, Weiss steps in, defending Cardin's argument.

Weiss: "Let's be straight here. Cardin's behavior towards others may be unrefined and barbaric."

Cardin: "Hey!"

Weiss: "But the fact that Velvet didn't stand up to him is a clear indication of the natural subservience Faunus had in relation to humans, it's quite a well-known belief in Atlas. At least there, the academy put them in their place."

Everyone involved is quite shocked over Weiss's words, especially Blake and Y/N.

Blake: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Excuse me?"

Cardin, meanwhile, is quite pleased but, still upset over Weiss's remark towards him. The heiress just continues with her statement, as if no one had spoken yet.

Weiss: "It's simply childish and misguided thoughts like that anyone would put Faunus on the same footing as typical human. It's why activists like the White Fang devolved into tantrum-throwing children that needed to use violence to get their way."

Y/N: "You can't be serious, right now?"

Weiss: "What? All I'm saying is that the White Fang are scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

Blake, at this point, is stunned speechless by the arrogant and pointedly racist comments Weiss just made. Y/N was also stunned as he knew Weiss never think highly of the Faunus, but never knew it was that bad. Yang stands up beside Blake and calls out Weiss on her comments.

Yang: "Hey! You shouldn't be saying stuff like that, Weiss! You're talking about our schoolmates for gods' sake!"

To which Weiss dismiss Yang's remark, side-eyeing her.

Weiss: "Please, you're such a simpleton for not understanding such nuance positions."

Irritated, Y/N snaps back at her. 

Y/N: "Nuance?! You basically call all Faunus evil because of the White Fang."

Weiss: "Hmph. So?"

Y/N: "It's not true, Weiss! Not all of them are bad."

Weiss: "You got any proof of that?"

As Weiss and Y/N stare each other down, Ruby, seeing the tensions rising rapidly, speeds out of the door, exiting the cafeteria as Pyrrha joins in the argument.