Ruby: "N-No."

Blake: "It only becomes an issue if things are taken to the extreme. Look, you two have different perspectives on something. You're not going to let that stop you from being friends with him, right?"

Ruby: "No, of course not. But now it's awkward between us. I just want to take out that awkwardness."

She slowly slumps over, letting out a groan as Blake pat her on the back.

Blake: "Don't worry, Ruby. I'm sure you'll have your chance."

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, a hungover and sleeping Yang is slapped awake by Coco who begins to scold her.

Coco: "How can you be out there drinking and partying when your team is already in disarray?"

Y/N goes over to the bed (Coco's bed) that Yang's sleeping in and begins to move her shoulders a bit.

Y/N: "Yang, wake up."

Yang: "W-What...? Where...?"

Velvet: "You're in our dorm room, Yang."

Coco: "Velvet and I were out on a morning jog when we found you and your boyfriend over here near a gutter."

Y/N: "I ask them for help, and we drag you back to their room."

Yang: "Oooh..."

Coco: "Now get up. You need to help your team."

Yang poorly tries to shove Coco and the rest of CVFY away but, is too wasted to be effective. Yang then groans.

Yang: "There's nothing I can do... I merely took Pyrrha's words to heart... Getting involved would just bring more drama... So, I choose to drown my woes with booze and hope it goes away... Heh, something I picked up from my uncle."

Y/N: "Yang..."

Yatsu was about to speak up until, Coco slaps Yang again, much to Yang and Y/N's surprise."

Yang & Y/N: "...!"

The sunglasses-wearing Coco continues to berate her.

Coco: "Sure, jumping in the wrong moment will just make things messier but, jumping at the right precise moment you need to, can go miles towards solving an issue."

There's some more bickering back and forth between the drunk blonde and sunglasses-wearing team leader, all while Y/N tries to be the middleman of this. 

Yang: "That's it... I'm going back... to my dorm..."

The blonde look at Y/N, gesturing him to carry her. Y/N sigh as he goes to carry his girlfriend, having her arm wrap around the back of his neck as Yang's other arm hold on to him as to not stumble. Team CVFY look at each other with worried expression only to look back at Y/N and Yang.

Fox: "Will you be alright?"

Y/N looks back at his team of upperclassmen, giving them a reassuring smile. 

Y/N: "It's fine. I dealt with drunks before. This is nothing."

Yatsu steps in.

Yatsu: "If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask us."

Y/N: "Sure, thanks for letting us stay here for a bit. Come on, Yang."

Yang: "Huuuu..."

As Y/N and Yang walk out of their dorm, Team CVFY begin to wonder if their underclassmen will be okay, considering the state their team are in.