Extra - Rough (NSFW)

I gasped as he turned me around. He gripped the back of my neck and pinned me into the bed so that I was bent over it, face buried in the black silk sheets.

"Fyodor," I gasped, feeling my feet slide apart as he used his knee to spread my legs. His hands caressed my thighs, savoring every inch of them with a soft groan of content. I didn't even have a second to think about his change in temperament, because the idea of repeating last night sent my mind off into the abyss.

His palm cupped my ass cheek, and he gripped it with a need I recognized. I knew that feeling well - because I was just as desperate for his touch as he was. I reached my arms up above my head, grabbing onto the sheets with a desire I couldn't calm.

His hand trailed from my ass upward, tantalizingly and teasingly. He knew exactly what he was doing as he slid his robe that I was wearing up my skin, exposing me to the elements. The cold air hit my aching core, and I whined.

His fingers barely touched my flesh as they traveled down, stopping right at the highest point of my thigh. His grip on my neck had me locked in place, burning with insatiable lust as he slid his finger along my slit.

"Tell me what you want, Anastasia," he purred into my ear, leaning down overtop of me. I could feel his hardened length against my core that begged for him, and my voice carried out its will.

"Please," I whimpered. I tried to push myself back against him, but it only resulted in him pulling away.

"Hm? What was that?" I could see his grin from the corner of my eye, and i almost couldn't bare it. His sudden dominance was shaking me to my core, leaving me wet and throbbing.

As if I wasn't already sure that I needed to feel him, he let the tip of himself tease my entrance. The warmth of him in contrast to the cold winter air sent every nerve I had into overdrive.

"God, just do it," I whimpered, clenching my eyes shut. This was torture. The way he held himself there, telling me my answer wasn't good enough.

I sighed with disdain as he pulled himself away and off of me. I waited for him to do something more, but he never did. I pushed myself off the bed, relying on my weakened knees to support my weight.

Fyodor had simply gone back to what he was doing, shoving various items into his bag. I had gathered that he probably was leaving for his work, and that only made me want him more. Who knows how long I'd have to wait if I didn't take my chance now.

He noticed me staring at him, and he paused for a moment. His lips curled up. He knew what I was looking at him for, and he didn't hesitate to address it.

"You look as though you've lost something," he teased.

I took a bold step forward, surprising even myself with the newfound confidence. "I did"

"And what would that be?" He grabbed my waist, pulling me into him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, letting his tongue roll against my pulse between ravenous kisses.

I tilted my head to the side instinctively, allowing him the room to launch his assault on my skin. "My faith in god," I whispered.

"Maybe that is because instead of asking for something, you made demands," he said lowly against my flesh. I moaned as I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling my body grow weak at his touch.

He slid the robe off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground as the loose knot in the strap gave in to gravity. I reveled in the soft bites he left on my collarbone, and I knew he was going to leave marks.

"Please, Fyodor. I want you," I panted as I slid his article of clothing off too. My breathing was rapid and I squeaked as he grabbed onto my thighs, lifting me off of the ground.

"Good girl," he praised, pinning my back to the wall beside his bedroom door. I could feel my hair fall over my shoulders as I leaned into him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He kept one arm firmly around my waist, holding me up as he used his freehand to adjust himself before sliding himself into me. His hands returned to my thighs and I threw my head back as I felt him fill every part of me.

"Fuck, Fyodor," I breathed out heavily, burying my fingers in his raven hair. He wasn't going fast, just hard. My back slid up with every thrust, and it felt like electric currents were running rampant through every bit of my core.

He gave my chest special care with his tongue, circling my sensitive peaks. I could hear him groan ever-so-softly between his labored breaths, and it was my favorite sound.

He picked up his speed, and I could see the lust in his eyes as I gazed at him through hooded lids. Every thrust sent me closer and closer to my unrivaled ecstasy.

"Ahh~" I called out, unable to mutter a single word as he pounded into me. He was rough. He knew I was his, and he was taking full advantage of it.

"How does it feel to be mine, Malysh?" his thick Russian accent made the words all the more seductive as he spoke into my ear.

"It feels," I exhaled heavily as he continued with his motions, rocking his hips up into me with a fiery passion. "Like heaven"

My senses were drowned out by the building pleasure that threatened to overflow. All I could think about - all I could feel was him sending me closure to my rapture. I screamed and whimpered and cried out, begging for the sweet release that his motions promised.

Fyodor groaned as his head found its spot between my head and my shoulder, panting against me as he fucked me senseless. His skin shimmered in the morning sunlight, slick with sweat as he gave me everything I had begged for.

My head smacked into the wall as his name flew from my lips, releasing itself into the air along with my orgasm. My body shook with the force of it, and I could feel myself spasm against him as he slowed his pace.

He let me ride it out before he slowly put me back down, sliding himself out of me. He propped a hand against the wall above my head, towering over me as he greeted me with a messy yet savory kiss.

"You're not going to finish?" I said with heavy breaths, my chest rising and falling dramatically.

His lips curled up into his signature smirk, giving me another quick kiss. "I don't have time. I need to leave for work. I just wanted to leave you with something to remember in my absence"