I Hope You Enjoy It

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚛, 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝" -𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Good morning, Ivan" I greeted the servant with a warm smile as I reached into the fridge.

"Ah yes. You as well, Lady Ana," he greeted respectfully from his spot at the island.

I frowned and grabbed a yogurt. "What did I tell you about the formalities?"

Ivan put his hands up defensively with a small chuckle. "Apologies. It's just a habit" he continued to smile at me as I sat down next to him after grabbing a spoon from the dish rack. 

"You seem to be in a good mood," he commented as he turned to look back at the laptop in front of him.

I laughed lightly. "I guess you could say that. I think I'm just happy that it's been a calm few months," I shrugged, digging the spoon into the yogurt cup.

Ivan nodded. "Ah yes. It has been quiet peaceful since my eh," he paused. "Incident"

I shook my head. "That was three months ago. You don't have to be so embarrassed about it"

The servant smirked as he glanced at me briefly. "Oh? So that means you have gotten over my Master calling you out that night?"

I playfully slapped his arm. "That's not the same!" I exclaimed through a playful giggle. I was wildly embarrassed when I woke up on Fyodor the next morning, and Fyodor had been annoyed because I wouldn't let him go the entire time. naturally, I had to tell Ivan about it. Clearly that was a mistake on my part, because he hasn't let me live it down.

"Oh, but it is equally as embarrassing, isn't it?" He teased.

"What is embarrassing?" Fyodor adjusted the sleeve of his shirt as he entered the kitchen.

Ivan and I exchanged glances, trying unreasonably hard to stifle our giggles. Fyodor watched us with a dumbfounded look, and it only amplified our hysterics.

"It's nothing, Sir," the silver haired man answered, being the first to collect himself.

The Russian didn't seem to believe us but he dismissed it either way. "Right well. Anastasia, may I have a word with you?"

The servant and I exchanged looks again before I nodded and slid off my stool, setting my yogurt cup on the island. I followed Fyodor out to the living room and to the front door, where he stopped and looked down at me. He pursed his lips.

"What?" I asked. He answered me by bringing his thumb to my lips, and wiping something off of my upper lip. I watched as he licked the yogurt from his fingertip.

"Oh" I said with the blood rushing to my cheeks. I didn't expect him to do that, but it elicited quite the response from my nervous system to say the least.

"Get your coat. We're leaving," he commanded gently. He wasn't harsh with his tone, merely just telling me that he didn't wish to delve further into the matter.

"Uh, okay," I gave him a quizzical glance as I grabbed my coat off the rack, followed by my scarf and a hat that matched his. It was winter now in Russia, and it was colder than I would have liked.