☆Introduction☆

Hi! I am Subii, the author of this book.
Thank you for giving a chance to this book. It means so much to me because the thought of someone actually wanting to read my made up story is exciting to me.

This a slow burn romance book featuring Sabir and Sierra and their sweet romance.

I started to write this book last year. I decided to write a story but later I deleted it and wrote this story so yeah this was how I started to write this book!

My world is small. Yet I try to keep my mind entertained if that makes any sense. I imagine things that will never happen. I think the thing that I love the most is when a miracle happens. Like a good one. It does not have any benefit but it has pleasure. It makes you happy. Yeah okay. If you want to know more about me, feel free to comment!

Also, feel comfortable and don't hesitant to leave a question if you get confused. Also, please make sure to vote if you like the chapter. That would mean so much to me that I would probably socialise and learn my lessons properly.

Also, if you like the chapter or any part of a chapter or any character or anything, feel free and comfortable to comment! I would love to see those!

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY WORK. USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING BETTER THAN MY WORK. ANYONE WHO SEES MY WORK IN ANY OTHER PLATFORM OR BY ANY OTHER USER, PLEASE INFORM ME. THANK YOU.

To all those people who never left me when I was wrong and to all those people who decided to read this story, this book is dedicated to all of you who want to experience that sweet highschool romance they missed or didn't grab the opportunity.

♡♡♡
Subii Saf