☆5☆"Oh my gosh, you have 3 million snap score?"

Ginger head. Beautiful filled lips. Chromatic eyes. Oh my gosh. Absolute beauty. I mean aunt Gracie is so beautiful, there comes no question of her being ugly. Oh I forgot, in my vocabulary, ugly exists only for the inside. From outside everyone is beautiful. I never ever could bother to care about this stupid rules fashion holds.

She was wearing a beautiful black frock. She put a beautiful smile that radiated joy. "Hi! You must be Sierra, right?", Nabi goes. Her voice is also sweet. Why the heck is everything about her so good. No I am not saying this as if I am a lesbian but she's really beautiful. I am too.

"Hi! Yeah I am. Nice to meet you!"-I said.

"Oh yeah mum speaks about you a lot and when I say a lot that means a lot.", she says and I didn't even realise when my aunt and mum went to my aunt's room. "Oh that's great to hear.", I said.

"Hey, would you make brownies with me? I heard from my mom that you loved brownies.", she says the exact words I wanted to hear.

"Oh that would be a great delight.", I said. She's too cute.

She heads to the kitchen as I followed her. Needless to say that their kitchen looks like a masterpiece. Every detail in there was just so beautiful. Damn.

"So, I don't really know how to cook but I hope you will be my saviour right?", she says. "Oh most certainly. I know how to bake brownies since my parents barely are at home.", I said. "Well even though I was away from my home, I didn't bother to learn to cook as I was in a boarding school with well  experienced chefs. But learning never dissapoints!", she says.

"Yes so now let's start!", I said as I held a bowl in my hand that I later on put on the table. "So first of all we need 3 eggs",I continue. She looks really excited about this and I am so happy.

"3 eggs. Here!", she says as she points out the eggs.

Time passed by. After 30 minutes we finally put the batter into the oven followed by a lot of chukles as we joked a lot.

We went to her room. It was giving off mafia aesthetic. "Gosh, your room screams black and dark red.", I said as I glanced at her room then at her.

"Oh thanks I love that compliment.", she said. "So, first of all give me your insta and snapchat. On insta, I am going to post the pic of us and our brownies and on snapchat we can spam our pics a lot!", she says. Her energy was so high. She didn't hesitate to reveal that she was loving my company. Gosh I just met her and I love her company a lot. I wouldn't say that I would wish to have met her before cause what if I didn't reacted like how I did today. I could say how her mum and my mum are practically bestfriends judging by us.

I gave her my id of both apps. "Oh my gosh you have 3 million snap score?", I said in shock.

"That's right. But with you, I feel like it would probably rise to 10 million.", she said as we both laughed. I had 100 thousand snap score and that too by using it for 6 years. They were people who added me so I added them and they started the streak.

We joked and clicked a lot of pictures together. She posted some on her stories! Below she wrote, 'She's a 1000 because she's Sierra Huda.' I also added it too my story and minutes after I could see a lot of people on my follow request.

"Hey, I think the brownies are baked! Let's go eat them. I am starving.", she says.

"Yeah let's go!.", I said as we headed off for the kitchen.

I took the brownies out from the oven and placed it in the table. I said to let it cool first and in the meantime, we took more pictures but with the brownies. She made a post about it and in the caption she wrote, 'Nabi and Sierra's brownies never fail to leave an impression.', to which we both chuckled.

My mom and Aunt Gracie came and were happy seeing the beautiful brownies.

"Zoya, send your daughter here often. Seems like there is a reflection of us in our daughter.", she said and I and Nabi looked at each other passing a laughter.

"Gosh I don't think I can control myself anymore", she says as she tells me to cut it which I did. We tasted it and it turned out so good.

Time passed by. We joked a lot. Took a lot of pictures together. Practically we were soulmates. It was time to leave. At around 7 pm we left for the house. I was really tired. So I just took a short nap in the car. This time, I sat on the backseat to lie down. Suprisingly, it felt really comfy. The thought of lying on a car while it's moving is fascinating to me.

That day I truly felt what it was to have someone not by blood, but by soul. It was our soul connecting us. How our mind reacted perfectly to our emotions. Afterall, our actions are the reflection of our emotions. Sometimes they're not and it scares me a lot. That is what I am afraid of. Hopefully she wouldn't be like this. Like come on, she's the daughter of my mum's dearest friend. With whom she could spend days chatting. She's beautiful.

After taking the most relaxing nap I had that day, I made my way to the home as my mom woke me up. I at first went to my brother's room to see if he's alive or not. The door was open and I saw my brother silently playing video games. Such a big joke. He was literally screaming to his crewmates or if that is what they call in their game. I didn't care about him but I couldn't bother the loud sound from his room so I closed the door.

We had dinner. Beautifully, eligantly.

It was night and I really didn't wanted to sleep so I decided to watch a movie.

I watched Enola Holmes and it was so good. The way they portrayed that old times London was chef's kiss. I would love to live that London but the modern one isn't hurting though.

It was 1am and I took my phone to receive a message from someone I really wanted.

♡♡♡
Subii Saf

WORD COUNT- 1126 WORDS.