☆1☆ "Without you?"

"The greatest illusion in this world is the illusion of seperation." - Albert Einstein.

How often do you find yourself in situations where it is exactly the truth? Sometimes, we are blinded by the illusions in our life.

Balconies are the most peaceful places of a house. That is why Sierra always sits on the railing of the balcony, she knows she may die if someone pushes her from behind but who will? She lives in a mountain where there is no house from far apart. There is a hut in front of the house, in the green environment. Sierra lives with her parents and her small brother, Iram.

Her parents mostly go to various places because of their jobs. Her brother goes everywhere except her room.

She is looking in the most green-est scenery. She is surrounded by various exotic flowers and trees, which made it even more special.

At that moment, the bell rang. She could hear footsteps so she assumed it was her brother who would open the door. But the bell rang again. Thinking she had no choice, she came down from the railing, coming in the room, she took her black scarf, hurrying to tie it around her hair and neck. "Is it gonna take forever!?", she started to get frustated saying that and she ran as fast as she could. Almost forgetting her phone cause why not.

"We were given a vacation for 2 months!", hearing from her parents who were really excited. Seeing the excited look on her parents face, she couldn't help but give a cheerful reaction too. It wasn't forcing but it didn't came naturally in the same moment.

"That's great! I am finally gonna be free from this women!", Iram saying laughingly.

"It is awesome, I know. Now help me with moving this suitpacks", Sierra rolling her eyes while saying that and moving the suitpacks at the same time.

"Oh it is so nice of you sweetheart, your so modest and behaving so good, I knew you were my daughter", her mom.

"My." Her father saying giving a it is what it is look. Her mother rolled her eyes and laughed.

They were enjoying, and then she suddenly zoned out. Her brother pushed her so she realised and gave her brother a push.

"We should go somewhere", her father saying as he was drinking a drink.
"Yeah but where is a better place than ours?", her mother saying picking a candy that she brought.

"We don't need to go anywhere, we will make the most of us and make this time as precious we can.", Sierra saying as she brings her drink out gesturing a cheers sign.

They all said cheers and enjoyed their drinks and foods.

It was night time. They all said good night and went to their respective beds.

Sierra was in her room. She was trying various ways of tying her scarf. After a lot of attempts, she did the best style in her lifetime. She looked in the mirror for sometime. Sighing, she just looked.

"Life is just, so easy. How come we don't care about it. We just make it hard for us. But there are so many people who actually have a hard life and we just make it harder for them to express their emotion by saying we lead a hard life", she says giving a grief smile.

Suddenly she couldn't move. She could only make her facial expressions. What happened? She was nervous. It was as if she was not paralysed but statue. Like just was stopped for that moment.

Suddenly her eyes closed and a huge light came and then it suddenly dissapeared. She opened her eyes to see the most horrifying view in her life. She was in a place of pink trees. Nobody could be seen in a distant.

That was untill she moved her neck and saw a human who looked as confused as her.

As he turned behind, they both made a beautiful eyesight. Pink trees felt for that moment. However, this was not that moment.

She was about to speak when the boy raised his hand. He put his finger to his lips showing a sign of not to speak.

She never noticed the cloud. It was full of rainbow colours. For a second, she thought of obeying the guy's order. But then again she though was it really worth it.

"Who are you?"- said Sierra.

"Sabir." "You?"- that guy.

"No one" but as Sierra said that Saihit showed an expression of shocked but in a good way. He really didn't know what was going on but it was the best moment of his life. He wasn't in love though.

"Sierra?", said Sabir after realisation. "Ho- how'd you know that?", said Siera in shock. "My house burnt down last year so that is why I leaved on that house. Your brother gave me the permission", said Saihit. "Alright.", said Sierra as she didn't care because she wouldn't get that part of the property anyways.

"Let's roam shall we? And try to stay calm?", said Sabir.

"Yeah."- Sierra.

They roamed around everywhere but it looked the same. Sierra seemed to be tensed but Sabir conformed her that it would be no use of crying. Instead using the brain for finding a way out is much better.

Sierra finally found a key. But to apply where? "The trees, go for it", reckoned Sabir. They both examined as much as trees as they could and within 10 minutes they found a door shaped carved in one of the branches of a tree. They opened it and saw a paper. Sierra read it out aloud-

The distance you took to find all of this things should be summed up to go following that distance. True intention is required. The distance of finding both things are equal.

"Who wrote it though?"- Sierra.

"We can find it out only if we know how much distance is it so yeah now calculate."- Sabir.

"Without you?"- Sierra.

"No. And never from now."-Sabir

"What?"- Sierra.

"What?"- Sabir.

♡♡♡
Subii Saf