☆9☆ "Oh no, but you could be one."

______

I woke up with the sound of cold breeze blowing. That sound made me feel like as if I am in a really safe space. Like I could have someone who would hug me tightly when I need it. No questions. Just hugging me tightly.

I felt like all of my sadness vanished like a thing when it comes in contact with sea water at that moment. I was feeling good.

I was suddenly missing Sabir. I am not trying to conceal my feelings anymore, that's great. Because, we are so stupid that we conceal our feelings perfectly but concealing in the eye perfectly is much more worth than that.

Sabir's oceany eyes were so pretty. I wish I could see him right now. Oh I should go to school.

And with that, I open my eyes to see my mobile in the bedside table. It was 5o'clock. I got up and saw my mom and Iram still sleeping and that's when every memory of yesterday flashed in my mind.

No, no, no. I am not thinking about that. I got up. I didn't feel that sleepy. I run my fingers through my hair.

I went to the bathroom to see my glowy face and also to do whatever other things. I didn't do my makeup. I didn't feel like to do it.

It feels weird that  at this time of yesterday I was just doing fine without that incident as a memory. But this is the miserable character the nature plays in our lives. Should I go to school though? I don't want to go.

Sabir.

I want to go. I am feeling this urge to go to school. Education is so important! Okay jokes aside, my father is dead and I am here making jokes. He would be happy right? Don't worry, I am going to make you proud.

I change my clothes and wear a red and white turtleneck sweater along with my big girl britches or at least that is what I love to call it. I fix my hair and did a waterfall braid pulling out two strands of hair from both side. I was packing my backpack when my mom called me out.

"Sierra?", my mom called me in a sleepy voice. Her voice was cracked. She cried.

"Yes mum?", mum, mummy, mother I call her whatever I want.

"Are you going to school?", my mum.
"Yes. Do you want anything? Shall I buy something?", I said.
"No, you can go. But if you can't, it's totally upto you if you wanna stay.",my mum. I said no and went outside.

I took the bus. The bus was pretty much empty. So I sat alone.

I opened my mobile and saw 3 messages from Nabi.

-hey Sierra🦋🦋
-I am sorry but mum had some urgent work so I couldn't stay in your house.
-and I am really sorry I cannot come today even though I should be there for yuhh sorry😭😭😭💗💗💗

That's fine. I have Sabir. Wait that sounds weird. But I hope he's present today. I wonder why he didn't take the bus today.

I reached the school and saw Sabir! He was wearing a coffee-coloured turtle neck sweater and a black blazer. The sweater was tucked tightly in his coffee-coloured pleated trousers. I said hi.

"Hey, are you alright? You seemed to be in a bit of a uh problem.", Sabir in his lovely voice.

"Oh no! Thanks for asking though.", he's cute. But am I being obsessed with him?absolutely not. I hope so.

"Yeah. Um there is still few minutes left so can we introduce ourselves to each other?.", he said and I put a smile on my face but I hope it wasn't that big. Just a little bit. A little bit. Please.

I nodded and we walked. I don't know where he was heading. He can't possibly kill me or something. Wait, he can. But I can meet my father then. That doesn't seem bad.