"Ah, you found the Treble's wall of fame," Sweet said, walking down the stairs.

I smiled. "they're quite impressive. Especially yours. You did so well. A salutatorian in high school and magna cum Laude in college, huh? Wow, I'm mind blown."

"Thanks. My parents are so involved in our academic achievements. They made sure we wouldn't be late, did our homework, studied our lessons well, and so on. They instilled in our minds the importance of education, because it's the only inheritance they could give us."

"They did a great job raising smart kids. This wall shows how proud they are of their children," I agreed, and pointed at Sweet's drawing in crayons - a house with trees, a farm and her family. "Cute. You have the makings of a Picasso."

"Oh, stop," she looked a million times more beautiful when she laughed, her eyes twinkle, her face flushed and her skin glowed. "What about your family? I'm sure your parents keep a wall of fame, too."

My brows raised, then said, "yeah, they do. I have a tiny spot. Luna covered most of the wall," I chuckled.

"Hmm..." her eyebrows furrowed. "That's not true. I'm sure you have plenty of awards."

"Trust me, I only have my primary, secondary and college diplomas. Nothing else."

"Seriously? What about your achievements in sports? You were a captain in soccer, crowned as a prom king, and the best sportsmanship award..."

I shook my head, "none of that counts in our wall. Only genuine achievements in academics, like...IQ competitions, inventions, knowledge and research," I shrugged, "not in extracurricular activities, silly competitions and popularity contests."

"Really? How odd," her lips twisted, "human beings have unique skills, because we're all unique. Some excel in academics, others...in non-academics, like you do in sports. There's also acting and singing, making films, photography, drawing and painting, leadership roles, governing a nation and others."

"You're right, but unfortunately, the Stavrakos Wall of Fame demands superior standards," I chuckled and something tugged at my pants, interrupting me.

I looked down and saw a cute white fur ball seeking my attention. Its tail wiggled happily as its pair of black button eyes looked up at me.

"Hey little cutie," I bent over and petted the Maltese head, "what's your name?"

"Her name is Snow. But we also call her Snowy or baby. I know, we're confusing her,"

"Ah, can't blame you, she's so cute," I could not help but laugh when Snow rolled over on the carpeted floor, exposing her tummy. I knelt down and rubbed her tummy as she stretched her little body.

"See? She's too trustful. It is easy to kidnap her because of her trusting nature."

"Kidnap?" My forehead creased, then said, "she wouldn't be if you keep her safe in your home."

She nodded and knelt down on the floor beside me as we petted the puppy. "Do you have dogs in your house?"

"Yeah, in my family's home...several of them. They're big dogs–German Shepherd, Rottweiler, and Doberman pinscher. They're not for petting actually, but to guard the house."

"Understandably. You have an enormous house," she nodded, "but you love dogs. I saw you playing with the puppies at the beach resort."

"Yeah, I love dogs, cats and all kinds of animals. I even have a pet hotel and grooming salon."

"Really?"

"I just love the idea of pampering the pets, especially dogs and cats. They deserve to be loved. They have a mind, heart, soul, just like us humans."