temple

She wore a the saree like how she wanted and wore jewellers that matched the saree and braided her long hair that reached till her waist.

She was quiet satisfied so she took at LEAST 10 pictures.

Then she suddenly remembered that Jimin is in her house.

She hit her head on the wall(jokingly) again and again for remembering him.

Yn: Why did I had to remember him when I was doing fine iudt right now. Aaaghhh!!! Huff. Let's just ignore him throughout the day and even life. Yes. Let's do that since I can't do anything else.

She went to the door, unlocked and opened it.

And then having pride (cause she looks beautiful today) she walked out happily.

She was singing a song not too loudly.

She went to the living and saw Jimin sitting at one of couches alone, she looked at other sofa and saw his dad doing some paperwork and his papers were scattered.

She sat beside Jimin. no - well yeah but kept atleast 2 feet distance.

Took her phone and started whatever whatever she got.

Jimin looked at her and saw how she instantly looked away seeing him.

And even kept distance while sitting.

First he was mesmerized by her beauty in traditional dress but then who will not recognise the things he hate, her DAMN attitude.

Jimin cleared his throat a little bit for just Yn to hear it but instead her father looked up to him, wondering if he wanted to say to him anything.

He slightly shaked his head saying that he didn't need anything. Her father nodded and continued his work.

Jimin' mind: Did i made sound that loud that instead of Yn who is just 2 feet away her father who is 4 feet away heard me. And did just Yn ignore ME!!!  Keep on ignoring. Even i have my ways to make you talk.

Jimin sighed and then looked at the papers which were now pulled up in a stack.

Her father keeping back everything and preparing to get ready to eat.

Yn 's mother: Everyone come and eat. Yn did your friends arrived or not??

Yn's mother died from kitchen and asked whereabouts of her friends.

Just as she asked her friends entered the house making chaos.

Yn, Jimin and her father looked at the entrance from where they were coming.

Jimin's eyes widened and his jaw fell to the ground.

Jimin's mind: Oh gosh!! They are literally fighting. A girl and a boy are holding each other's hair. What if the same thing happens to me? Knowing yn she won't leave until i get bald. I have to keep her happy everytime. I don't want others to call me alien. And went are they all relaxed, aren't they going to pull them apart? I guess it's their daily routine to see one or other in this situation. Huff. Get ready Jimin you are going to be the brother in law of them.