29: love at first sight.

Intak saw what happened then he decided to find y/n. He knew she had a break, and that she killed wonyoung. So going back to her house would be the best idea.

Intak: I'm gonna go out.
Jiung: intak-ahh. Don't do anything stupid.
Theo: bye. jiung-ahh don't do anything u will regret.
Intak: okay. Bye hyungs

He ran out of the school and went to y/n's house.

y/n's house:
he opened the door as he had the keys. he lived there. he went to y/n's room and then he closed the door.

intak: you're crazy. I like that.
Y/n: and I like that you're here.
Intak: but why though.
Y/n: I got jealous. and I missed you. I love you.
Intak: my y/n-ahh. You don't know how much I wanted you to say that.
Y/n: ive didn't know what to say. I mean. I didn't know when to say it.
Intak: it sounds like what I thought when I first saw you. All I knew was that. It was love at first sight.
y/n smiled at him and she hugged him tight.
intak: but y/n..I thought you liked Theo.
Y/n: why did you think that?
Intak: that night..when I kissed you. You said Taeyang-ahh.
Y/n: I thought I liked him. But. You know..the only reasoned I killed wonyoung was because i saw her with you. not Theo. You. I killed her because of you. Now do you have your answer.
Intak: i don't know? can you prove it to me?
he looked at her and she pulled him into a kiss.

Y/n: is that enough to prove I love u?
Intak: this is. Intak pressed his lips onto y/n's and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He passionately kissed her and led her into a deep kiss. Intak sat down on her bed then Y/n was on intak's lap. Y/n's hands went under intak's shirt and he took it off. she saw his abs then he said, "baby don't be shocked." she looked at him and then intak pulled her to make her directly on top of him. Kissing her slowly but passionately. Intak flipped y/n over. She was now under him. he kissed her neck and gave her butterfly kisses on her lips. Y/n pulled intak close to her and then she nodded. Intak then kissed her. Intak slipped his tongue into her mouth and y/n kissed him back. They ended up doing it.

after that y/n said,
"do you believe me now?"
"ive always believed you baby, but that proved both of our love for each other. "
"you're my first."
"Same here baby."

they stayed like that for awhile more before they headed back to sch.

jiung•my dumbass
"I'm sorry Jiung. I'm not free after school."
read.
"it's okay princess. I'll still love you."
"where are you btw?"
"I'm on the way to school. I'll see you later."
"careful, I don't want you getting hurt."
"okay. bye my dummy."
"I love you."

theo•sunshine
"I'm sorry Theo. I'm not free after school."
read
"it's fine doll. at least I got to have fun w you."
"I also got to protect you."
"protect me?"
"I killed Liz and Leeseo for you."
"what?"
"they were gonna trash your locker and hurt you. they had knifes and lighters. they were gonna do that but I saw them holding all that stuff while opening your locker. wonyoung told them to do that. I threatened them. So I killed them. I slit their throats."
"Did you hurt yourself?"
"Don't worry doll. I didn't."
"that's good. what else did u do?"
"i deleted all their posts on social media and replaced it with screenshots of their conversations with wonyoung threatening to kill you. and I changed their bio saying that they couldn't do this anymore. Making it look like they killed themselves. I can't let them hurt you."
"and I'm sorry. I hope you don't regret doing that."
"oh doll, I don't regret anything I do for you. or with you. And I hope you don't too."
"careful theo-ahh. but yes. I don't regret anything."
"good to know. love you my doll."

Y/n kept her phone after changing something.

change intak•cutie's contact?
yes.
new contact:
mine
confirm?
yes.

then they went back to school together holding each others hands. Intak got to be with the girl he fell for through love in first sight. And y/n got to be with a guy who she never knew she loved him all along.
—————
go to 30: need a hand? if you don't want to know what happens if you chose to be with Theo or jiung.