6: helping you II•theo's pov

Theo pov:

after mathematics class, me and the guys needed to go to our next class. dance class. it was at the dance studio. just our luck none of us knew where it was. I thought I saw it on the way here just now but I wasn't so sure. we were at the fourth floor right now. we were lost. and y/n and her friends were gone already so we didn't know who else to ask right now.

intak: it's at level two??
keeho: really? you don't seem so sure
jongseob: I guess we should just follow intak first maybe he is right??
jiung: come on intak lead the way.

all of us followed intak. I was trying to recall the way to the dance studio early.

after walking for awhile we realised we were not close to finding it at all. and it was annoying because so many girls were staring and screaming at us while watching us walk down the hallway. It was like they never saw good looking people before in their lives.

Theo: we aren't going the right way. I think I remember seeing it at the fourth floor. but I'm not so sure.
I scratch the back of my neck.
jiung: just walk to where you think it is. I'll text y/n.

in my mind:
he has her no. ??

while he was texting y/n or trying to get her to respond. I was Walking to the end nearest staircase possible to go to the fourth floor.
I walked pass jiung to go in front of intak and I glanced at his phone screen which let me see how he named y/n, y/n•my smartass.

in my mind:
my?? wow..they seem close.is it too close?? are they just friends?? Interesting.

jiung: y/n!!!! why aren't you respondi- AHHH SHE REPLIED!!

we reached the staircase we walked up the stairs quickly.

jiung: she said she'll find us and bring us to the dance studio and that I owe her one. you guys better help me out if what she's asking is too much for me alone. he pouts.

when we were at level three I saw wonyoung about to grab y/n's hair so I ran and quickly grabbed her wrist.

wonyoung:THEO?!