28: ive always loved you.

Jiung saw what happened then he decided to find y/n. He knew she had a break, and that she killed wonyoung. So going back to her house would be the best idea.

Jiung: I'm gonna go out.
Intak: careful. There's a murderer.
Theo: bye. jiung-ahh don't do anything u will regret.
Jiung: thanks guys. bye now.

He ran out of the school and went to y/n's house.

y/n's house:
he opened the door as he had the keys. he lived there. he went to y/n's room and then he closed the door.

jiung: you killed her. why?
y/n: ohh jiung.
jiung: are you okay?
y/n: now that she's gone and that you're here. yes. of course I am.
jiung: why did you do that?
y/n:I saw her talking to u, Theo and intak. I got jealous okay. I had enough of her. I wanted her gone. So I killed her.
Jiung: you covered your tracks right.
Y/n: of course I did. But even if I didn't. At least I finally get to say this. I killed for your love jiung.
Jiung: oh princess. He went closer to y/n and he looked into her eyes. ive always loved you. since we were kids.
Y/n smiled and she hugged him.
Jiung: can I kiss you now?
y/n: yes. and remember when I said u owe me on the first day?
Jiung: yes.
y/n: what I want u to do is to go out with me and be mine.
Jiung: that's two things. he said jokingly.
Y/n: then just be mine.
Jiung: but I'm already yours.
y/n smiled at him. he then cupped her cheeks and slowly kissed her. he finally got to be with y/n. Y/n wrapped her legs around jiung's waist as he placed one of his hand on the bottom of y/n's thigh to support her. making sure she doesn't fall. but she did fall. she fell for him. Jiung had his other hand on y/n's face as y/n had her arms wrapped around his neck. Jiung slowly sat down on her bed not breaking their kiss. they stopped for air.
jiung: I love you my love.
y/n: I love you my baby.
Jiung then hugged her then he gave her butterfly kisses on her neck.

he then looked at y/n. and he placed his finger on her chin to make her look at him.
jiung: I'll go out a u for sure.
y/n: u better
jiung: god. you're making me crazy.
y/n: am I?
jiung: yes my love. I want to do something with you. but it'll hurt.
y/n: as long as I'm with you. I don't care if it hurts.
Jiung: no regrets?
Y/n then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. and then she went closer to his face and said. "no regrets". Jiung kissed her then he said. "I won't make you regret it." He flashed her a smile and it made her heart flutter.
"a butterfly tattoo?"
"it's because you give me butterflies."
"I never knew you were this good with your words baby."
"ive always been good with them. I was just saving it for you love."
she then kissed his lips and he slipped his tongue in. she replied. then they did it.

Jiung: does it hurt?
y/n kissed Jiung.
Y/n: nope. it doesn't. I love you.
Jiung: always remember that I've always loved you.
y/n: oh baby I will never forget. and also the fact that you're the first one.
jiung: thank you. and you are too.

they cuddled for awhile more before they needed to go back to school.

theo•sunshine
"I'm sorry Theo. I'm not free after school."
read
"it's fine doll. at least I got to have fun w you."
"I also got to protect you."
"protect me?"
"I killed Liz and Leeseo for you."
"what?"
"they were gonna trash your locker and hurt you. they had knifes and lighters. they were gonna do that but I saw them holding all that stuff while opening your locker. wonyoung told them to do that. I threatened them. So I killed them. I slit their throats."
"Did you hurt yourself?"
"Don't worry doll. I didn't."
"that's good. what else did u do?"
"i deleted all their posts on social media and replaced it with screenshots of their conversations with wonyoung threatening to kill you. and I changed their bio saying that they couldn't do this anymore. Making it look like they killed themselves. I can't let them hurt you."
"and I'm sorry. I hope you don't regret doing that."
"oh doll, I don't regret anything I do for you. or with you. And I hope you don't too."
"careful theo-ahh. but yes. I don't regret anything."
"good to know. love you my doll."

intak•cutie
"I'm sorry intak. I'm not free after school."
read.
"ohh. it's fine my love. I'll always wait for you."
"I'm sorry. Intakiee."
"it's okay. at least I got to know you. and we had great times together."
"you're still my cutie."
"and you're still my one and only y/n."

Y/n kept her phone after changing something.

change jiung•my dumbass's contact?
yes.
new contact:
my baby.
confirm?
yes.

then they went back to school together holding each others hands. Jiung finally got the girl he liked since he was young and y/n got to be with a guy who she never knew she loved.

—————
go to 30: need a hand? if you don't want to know what happens if you chose to be with Theo or intak.