13: spicy

Theo pov:

Theo: thanks.
Jiung: now that your food is finally here, don't u think u can stop putting ur arm around y/n?
Theo: do I have to? He looks at y/n.
Y/n: haha real cute. Eat.
Theo pouts. He puts his hand that was around y/n on his lap. And he stares at y/n. Y/n then grabs a spoonful of Theo's food and puts it in front of Theo.
Y/n: is this baby hungry??
Theo smirks and he opened his mouth.
Theo: thank you doll.
Y/n: welcome u baby.

Theo's mind:
Damn is she pretty like a doll. Even when she's irritated. Oh shit. This is hot. Fk.

He grabs his bottle of lemonade and drinks it hurriedly.

Y/n: I guess this tough guy can't take the spice. Cute. She scoffs. Now how's that Jiung.

Jiung was poking his food repeatedly. Looking mad and sulky at the same time.

Y/n: don't like your food? 
Jiung: I'm your baby. He pouts.
Y/n: come here. She rolls her eyes as she taps the seat beside her.
Intak: sorry hyung. This seat is taken. He smiles widely towards Jiung.
Jiung: he mocks intak. And sits back down sulking.
Y/n: you guys can go ahead. We'll take some time to finish this.

Keeho, soul, jongseob, yuqi and soyeon left first. After they left, y/n got up and went somewhere.

Theo: I guess she has had enough of us. He leans back in his chair while playing with his food.

Intak pov:
I got out of the bathroom and then I saw y/n feeding Theo.
Theo: thank you doll.
Y/n: welcome u baby.
I scoff. Doll?? Baby?? Wtf. I then saw Jiung looking jealous. I saw y/n tapping the seat beside her. I knew I couldn't miss another chance to get close to her. So I went and sat there.

Intak: sorry hyung. This seat is taken. He smiles widely towards Jiung.
Jiung: he mocks intak. And sits back down sulking.
Y/n: you guys can go ahead. We'll take some time to finish this.

they left, y/n got up and went somewhere.

Theo: I guess she has had enough of us. He leans back in his chair while playing with his food.
Intak: damn it.
The three of us start eating our food as we didn't have much time left for our break.

Theo: fkk. That's hot.
Jiung: stupid impulsive decision. Thanks a lot guys.
Intak: shut up. No one told u to get the same thing as y/n.
Jiung: I gotta go to the bathroom.
We finished our drinks. We had nothing to help with the pain. That's when we heard some arguing. Y/n.

Y/n: why do u always have to disturb me. Am I that interesting?
Wonyoung: don't flatter yourself. I just want to tell you to leave the boys alone and that Theo is mine.
Y/n: UGH again with the boys. Can u please get a life. You're such a flirt. Now leave me alone.
Wonyoung: bitch. She grabbed one of the milk y/n was holding and she splashed it on y/n.

Theo pov:
Y/n: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! she took the milk packet that is now empty and threw it on the floor getting milk drips on wonyoung.
Wonyoung: YOU PSYCHO! she raised up her hand ready to slap y/n.
Theo: fk her.
He went to wonyoung and he immediately grabbed wonyoung's wrist. He twisted it making her wince in pain.
Theo: stop messing with y/n. If you really wanted to be friends with us try to show some sincerity. And leave y/n the fk alone. If You want to mess with someone. Mess with me. If you dare. And don't fucking call me theo.

He dropped her wrist and went to help y/n.
Wonyoung ran away.
He wiped the milk away from y/n's face using his fingers and his sleeve.

Theo: are u okay?
Y/n: after u saved my ass again? Definitely. Thank you.
Theo: she sucks. she must be obsessed with you.
Y/n: I'd rather anyone but wonyoung to be obsessed with me.
Theo: how bout me?

He shifts his focus from y/n's face to her eyes. Y/n looking back at him.

Y/n: you're fine.
Theo smirks. His cheeks heating up a little.

Intak came running with tissues. He saw y/n looking at theo and Theo's hands on her face.

Intak: here. Let me help.
He pulled y/n towards his direction and help her get cleaned. Well at least for her face.

Theo: follow me. He dragged y/n away from intak and brought her to his locker. Here. He hands y/n a shirt and some sweatpants.
Y/n: thanks.
Theo: it's all I have. So here just wear it.
Y/n: thank you theo-ah. Go get those packet of milks from our table. I bought it for u guys. It's obvious that none of u can handle it.
Theo: is it that obvious?? He scratched his head embarrassed.
Y/n: just look at your lips. It's bright red.
Theo: oh shit.
Y/n: you're really cute.
Theo: haha thanks now quickly get changed. Or u might get sick. He feels his cheeks heat up and also his lips. He really couldn't handle the spice or is it also because y/n called him cute again? He didn't know.

Theo saw y/n go into the girls bathroom then he went ahead.
Theo: she looked at my lips haha.

I went back to the table and saw intak drinking the milk.
Intak: ohh Hyung. Drink it.
Theo: thanks. ohh.

the both of them looked at the phone that was on their table. It was y/n's.

the notification said:

Jiung•my dumbass
where are u??
are you alright??
hey, my princess where are u?? why aren't u answering??
don't make me worry

Incoming call. X5

me and intak smirked at each other.

on call:

Jiung: y/n. What happen? Yah! My princess is someone doing something to u??
Intak: yes my Jiung. Come rescue me.
Jiung: what the f- intak. Why do u have y/n's phone.
Theo: she left it here. she's in the bathroom right now.
Jiung: ohh okay. where are u?

Theo hung up. He then added his number into y/n's phone and called himself. He finally had her no.

Jiung pov:

What the f- I guess they are at the cafeteria all along. I was there just now but when I went there I didn't see anybody.

I went to the cafeteria and I saw intak and Theo.

Intak: what took so long.
Jiung: the spice did. I didn't see u just now. Where were u guys?
Intak: I was here the whole time I guess u came here when I dropped my phone on the floor and I had to go under the table to pick it up. And Theo was-
Theo: I went to help y/n with something.
Jiung: ohh okay.
Y/n: hey!! Ohh Jiung-AHH
Jiung: why are those clothes so big on u?
Y/n: oh their Theo's
Jiung: THEO'S?!!
Y/n: yea..