23: a little kiss from intak

Y/n was about to sleep when someone knocked on her door.

Y/n: intak??
Intak didn't say anything he just kissed y/n. Intak had his hands on y/n's faced as he kissed her. Y/n pulled away from the kiss.
Y/n: are u drunk?
Intak: no. I'm just drunk on you.
Y/n: intak-ah
Intak: y/n you dont know how jealous I get when I see you with other boys. I like you y/n. I did drink but I'm not drunk.
Y/n: you're drunk intak. Very. Now let me help you go to your room.

Y/n supported intak as walked to his room. He was on his bed and y/n placed the covers on him when he pulled her onto his lap.

Intak: I can't control myself anymore.
Intak pressed his lips onto y/n's and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He passionately kissed her and led her into a deep kiss. Y/n wanted to stop it but she couldn't. She drank with theo just now. Maybe she might have taken a bit too much. Y/n was on intak's lap.
y/n: (she whispered: Taeyang-ahh)
Intak heard it and his heart broke. He didn't want to think about that so he continued kissing y/n. Y/n's hands went under intak's shirt and he took it off. She saw his abs and intak said, " look at me" she looked at him and then intak pulled her to make her directly on top of him. Kissing her slowly but passionately. Intak flipped y/n over. She was now under him. he kissed her neck and gave her butterfly kisses on her lips. Y/n pulled intak closed to her and said, "intakieee, should I be kissing you?"
"don't you like Theo?"
"Don't you like me?"
Intak then nodded and then he kissed her. Intak slipped his tongue into her mouth and y/n kissed him back. They ended up making out for so long. Until intak stopped. He knew this was wrong but he couldn't stop himself. He ticked y/n into his bed and he wanted to go to the couch to sleep but y/n pull him to sleep beside her and she hugged him. He didn't reject that. So he slept there.