20: arguing

tw: violence, strong language, suicide

Theo angrily went to the rooftop that's when he saw Jiung. Crying. He was too mad to care about the fact Jiung was crying.

Theo pulled jiung's collar and yelled at Jiung.

Theo: WHY DID YOU MAKE Y/N CRY!
Jiung: I'm sorry..I lied to her. I—i-
Theo: YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH SHE IS CRYING RIGHT NOW. SHE TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WOULDNT MAKE HER SAD. BUT I WAS WRONG.
Jiung held Theo's collar.
Jiung: WHAT ABOUT YOU! KISSING Y/N. DID SHE EVEN WANTED THAT. I SAW HOW SHE FELT UNCOMFORTABLE KISSING YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU STILL DID. SHE WAS AWKWARD WITH YOU CUZ YOU KISSED HER WHEN SHE WAS CLEARLY DRUNK! YOU FUCKING JERK.
Theo: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Jiung had enough of Theo he punched him.
Theo was shocked he looked at jiung. He was heartbroken.
Theo: Jiung ahh
Jiung walked to the edge of the rooftop.
Theo: JIUNG DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID
jiung: WHY DO YOU CARE! I MADE Y/N CRY. AND I LIED TO HER AND I PUNCHED YOU. HOW COULD I DO THAT. Theo rushed forward to jiung and said this.
Theo: if you do this. Y/n would never forgive herself. Do you want her to live in pain. One of the reasons you want to do this is because of y/n do you know how she would feel if she found out about that. She would go insane. She wouldn't forgive myself. And same goes to me. So if you want y/n, don't do stupid things.
Jiung got down the edge and he hugged Theo.

Jiung: I'm sorry i was being impulsive. It hurts.
Theo: i know. I feel the same.

need a hand? •p1harmony ff•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें