NEW STORY!

I kinda debated on doing this, I seriously did but well...here it goes anyway ; )

It's a new TaeJin ff! 

Although I  know I got a few unfinished ones but guess this is what I want to do right now.

It's been a while that I've been thinking about doing this, inspired from the fabled novel by Jane Austen and the evergreen characters she's given us. I have planned to bring forth a TaeJin version of that entire romcom drama but with a little bit of my kinda twists! 

You know, just trying something new and hoping ya'll will enjoy it.

Where Seokjin, an university student, accidentally becomes an enemy of the vicious community of yet-to-be-brides since he becomes the center of attention for a nobleman, who happened to be the most sought after bachelor in town and the perfect suitor for the young elite ladies.

The ladies blame him, the men loathe him and his family is caught in disbelief to hear of such blasphemy.

Seokjin tries to overlook, ignore, insult and even flee from the unusual predicament he finds himself in. He tries to reject not only the attention of Lord Kim Taehyung, but also deny the emotions within him that he had never dared to confront.

Will Lord Taehyung's ardent advances succeed in melting his stoic heart?

I don't intend to make it a fifty chapter book though, this will be a short one...say 20 chapters. Let's see...

Just a few pointers to be noted before we begin:

This story will contain

-strong language     

-mature scenes

-fluffy lovey scenes

-angst

-drama...drama...drama

Obviously, this is a work of fiction so situations, characters and places portrayed in the story are purely fictional representations. This book or any portion of this book may not be copiedor translated in any form without permission of the author. All rights reserved. 

I totally am indebted to all the writers whose works I've read, they inspire me a lot and I've knowingly/unknowingly learnt so much from them!

To all my dear readers who have constantly supported me and have stood by me despite me vanishing from time to time, I cannot thank you enough! You guys helped to keep dreaming despite the changes that I've been handling in real life. Know that I will keep coming back here just because I know I have ya'll to back me up!

a na marie!