Chapter II

Third Person's P.O.V.

"My brother's an idiot" Ji-sul replied without a hint of remorse "I was so embarrassed" she sighed as she sat by the open window with Lizzy in their study, making sure that her brother could hear their conversation.

Well, Seokjin knew he had this coming.

"I thought he was trying to kill him" Lizzy whispered loud enough for Seokjin to hear "no wonder Lord Taehyung asked my brother about him".

And that got Seokjin a little attentive to their conversation.

"What?" Ji-sul perked up "Lord Taehyung was asking about my brother?"

"Who knows, your father might receive a letter of complaint soon" Lizzy shrugged, her blonde curls swishing over her shoulders due to the action "he definitely deserves one for harming such an important public property".

Seokjin frowned to himself, not realising what public property had he harmed.

"Of course!" Lizzy's and Ji-sul's giggles filled the room "that face needs a museum, and I'd be delighted to be the curator of such fine art" and more giggles erupted, the girls forgetting their anger to delve into more such trifling conversations.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at their silly chatters, realising now the public property and art they were so concerned about.

"This is going to make me ill" he grimaced thinking how he was surrounded by idiots.

Since that night of the ball at Mayor Heatherby's, Seokjin has been pestered, rebuked and reminded again and again by his mother and sister to be more attentive of his surroundings, and not to stomp or collide with people.

However, he was glad that his father was on his side.

"Humanity stood and watched when God was crucified, what's so wrong about stomping some man's foot?" He asserted trying to make the matter lighter and put a hint of joke into all the reprimanding he had been hearing since morning.

So, when his eldest sister arrived at the Kim mansion, Seokjin thought that he was finally saved because they'd get busy but what he didn't know was that her arrival would end up adding on to his misfortune.

"Ji-sul-ah! Jin-ah!" Jang-mi's high pitched voice drew everyone's attention as she strutted across the parlour and into the hall, her maroon silk gown and matching feathered headpiece gave her the air of a baroness "come on...come on, I have news for ya'll!"

"What news?!" Ji-sul's excitement was palpable as she hurried to listen to what her unnie had to say.

"Six more days" Jang-mi leaned closer to softly speak to the younger "that's how long Lord Taehyung is staying in Pialta...that's how long you have to charm the man."

"Jang-mi-ah...didn't Haneul come along with you?" Their mother appeared in the hall as well, her hair loosely tied since she wasn't still done with her dressing up for the day.

Seokjin arrived to greet his sister at this time, but none of them paid attention to him right now.

"Mother I must tell you to prepare our home in the best possible manner" Jang-mi spoke pointing in an unimpressed manner around the already well kept room.

"Why so darling? Are we having guests over?" Mrs Kim asked, confusion lacing her words as she took a swift glance around the room.

"Ah yes, a very important guest" Jang-mi's smile was a little too dazzling "a nobleman to be more specific"