Chapter 21

A/N:
pardon for my wrong grammar but as what they say, there's no such thing as wrong grammar but wrong usage. hahahahahahahah :D

I wrote this in my phone. All of it. Tjats why!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++

This is not what I expecting at all.

"Are you still a Virgin?" My jaw drop and stared at him. His face don't give me his mocking smile, smirked or any but he just wearing his serious expression.

"Yess..." I said in shy tone. Yes, Im a virgin because I wanted to give my virginity to my future husband, Im old school and Im sure its not him.

He nod his head "Thank you for your honesty, Do you see me attractive?"

"NOo!!" I swallowed the lump in my throat. I heard him sigh deeply. The truth is he is damn attractive. His eyes, his black hair, His kissable lips, His jaw, His hot body. Okay his more than attractive.

"Do you like it when I kissed you?" I took a whole french fries in my mouth and swallowed it and took a sip in my drink.

"No!, I don't" Actually, his kissed that made me giddy or jelly, his moist, soft lips made me fell for him. This is really made me nervouse.

"Do you love me?" Those four words made me want to choke up. His intense gaze, everytime he asked, made me on the edge. I don't know how red is my face.

"No, because I hate you!" I tucked the hair behind my ear and moved in my seat, uncomfortably. "How about you?" If he asked me then I should too.

"No I don't" That made my heart fell on the ground. I should be felt relief because he don't. Why I felt pain or stung in my heart?. I took a big sip in my softdrink and lowered my head.

"but" I looked up to his handsome face
"I do now" He stared at me and his eyes bored into mine. The blood went to my cheeks and my heart beathing fast. He love me? wow!!! that was fast.

I laughed on his face, he could be messing around. "Please, stop joking around Zack!!" I shook my head.

"maybe I am but, What if I don't joking around Tear?" This time his voice is calm and waiting for the right time to explode.
"Will you love me back?"

My mouth hang up, open. This is my first time someone asking me straight question. His different. My voice start to shake "~No I..I ddon't" I drunk my softdrink until, there's nothing left.

"I see, Lets go, Time to go home" He stood up and pulled my hands. I let him drag me and went out the mall.

Mr. Cid were already there. We slid inside the car and it was awkward. I just stay still and didn't took a glance towards Zack who still holding my hand. We sat silently and Mr. Cid keep glancing through the review mirror. I looked away and all the queation he asked me keep appearing inside my head.

We finally arrived in the house and Zavk pulled me out the car and went inside. He sat me on the coach "Don't move, stay here, I'll be right back I need to get something, If I came back and your not in your place, I wonder what Im gonna do to you" I just nod my head. "Good" And he walked away. Mr. Cid came in smilling.

"Thank you Tear for long patient you have and for making Zack happy, I never seen him like that after his mother died and his grand parents" He pat my shoulder .

"What happened?"

"Zack is a happy and good kid but when his mother died he was depressed but he move on and become quite, when his father married another woman when he was in first year collge, he always in trouble and when his grand parents died. He become pain in the ass" He smiled sadly. "I have to go, I need to do something important" He nod his head and disappear in the hallway.