Chapter 11

A/N: Hii fellow readers!! :)

"Luke on the side" I don't know who's that guy but he potray Luke's

March 27,2014
12:58 AM

++++++++++++++++

I already buy the things that I needed and we didn't forget the pizza. Im getting paranoid and Zack is kinda irritated because of me. Im just taking precautious. Maybe We might bump to my Boyfriend, Luke.

I felt guity, like super felt bad to myself. Its not my fault, I guess?

This is really pain in the ass. I have a husband and the same time boyfriend. This is super difficult for me. Zack might be nice to me and the same time jerk.
All I have to is stayed for one week and boom problem solved. I really need to talked with Luke. I know he will understand beside we promised each other something important for both of us.
"Your being weird again, walk normally, will you? You look stupid!" He snap at me.

"Stop whinning. Im making sure his not around" I looked from side to side, front and back. I really looked stupid and People around us were taking notice of my action which I made the situation worst. You can't blame me.

"Will you stop?" He is now mad.

"stop walking?" I stared at him and he looked at me like Im a joke.

He throwed the the bag of groceries I brought and also the pizza which I didn't catched both of it on time.

"What the hell. Zack!!" I started picking up the bag of groceries I brought and also the box of pizza. "why the heck did you do that?"

All the people around us were staring. ugh.. Now Im on the hot seat. He started to walk and left me behind without a single word.

See, how is my life right now?! Why he need to be such a jerk?

I didn't follow him, I let him go wherever he want. His the one who followed me here because its boring in the mansion and now he left.

I started to walk, finding myself way out the mall. I felt hollow, and I think Im gonna cry. He just left me here without a word. I hate him. Im mad at him and the same time felt guilty. Its my fault anyway, why he left me behind? Its because I act weird, and stupid earlier.

Now, I felt lonely. I hate this feeling.

P.O.V
Zack

Damn that woman!!! She is really annoying but the same time she made me happy. She is not jealous at all when we met my ex-girlfriend. Like she didn't care. Woman.

She looked stupid and cute the way she act earlier. Is she's that worried? What if his boyfriend sees us? Its a simple problem, she just have to say this sentence.

"Im sorry , Im married to this hot, sexy, handsome man, we are finished" 

Im her husband, kind of. I looked behind and She's not behind me.

Don't tell me she's trying to escaped? If she did Im gonna kill her. Kill her of annoyance.

Im outside the mall waiting for her. I like being alone but not fond of being lonely.
I looked near the door.

"Found you."

P.O.V
Tear

I didn't follow that hubby of mine. Maybe his on his way home. Im already outside the mall when someone slang his arm on my shoulder. I looked up and my heart skip a beat.

"Luke?!"  I frozed.

He lauhed and messed my hair "what's with that face?"

"oh, ughh hehe. I didn't expect that you would be here" I faked smile on him and immediately I hid my right hand on my back and took of the ring and put it in my pocket.