Chapter 9

A/N:
I have lots of Idea going in my head but Im too lazy to write.. :)

Dedicate to

cutiebelle3  Amy_Lee_4125

Hope this made your night.

Thank you to those who vote and comment.

Time checked 8:45 Pm

March 4,2015

+++++++++++++

Thank God, I finally free my hand. I went in the bathroom to took a bath brush my teeth after that I went out to change to gray shorts, white V- neck shirt that fits on my upper body.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said.

"Good Morning Madame Tear, How's your sleep?" The old man asked, until now I didn't know his name but I will asked him.

"It was great, You know, Sleeping with him on the same bed forcefully while your right hand have been handcuff on the headboard, So yeah it was awesome" I said in satcastic tone.

He raised his eyebrows and chuckled "I see, Im here to escort you"

"okay, by the way may I asked you?. And don't call me Madame that's too formal. Just Call me Tear or T. " I looked for my sandal and wear it.

"Okay then Tear, you can asked and you just asked one" He smiled.

"Who own this house and why are you calling him Master?" I was curious.

"you never heard of Walker Family haven't you?" He asked me.

"If I knew, I shouldn't asked" I stood up and took my phone.

"The young Master owned this. It was a gift from his Grandparents who passed away" He said with sorrow in his eyes.

"sorry" I just asked a sensitive question, but Im curiosed. "ummm, Are you his personal butler? Am I right?! That's why you call him Young master?!"

Maybe it fits if he call Zack Retarded master.

"yes, Im his personal butler. My apology for not introducing myself. Im Leonardo Cid. and Im 45 years old" I stared at him. His only 45 years old? "I thought your 50 plus or 60 plus"

He chuckled "is it because My hair is white like an old man?" His not offended of my opinion about him. His nice.

"yeah Im, Sorry" I scratched the back of my head for escaping the awkward situation right now.

"Don't need to apologized. Let's go, the young master is waiting for us" He opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I smiled at him

"My pleasure Tear, Follow me please"

I followed him until we reach our destination. I was amazed ,the backyard were huge. There's a pond on my left side and the structure of the garden were beautiful. I saw Zack Sitting on the chair with no interest at all. There were One table and two chairs. For him that his sitting and for me. He looked bored and annoyed. Leonardo and me walked side by side. Zack turned his head toward us which he waved at me and smiled genuinly. A smile that made complete of your day. I felt the burning sensation crept into my cheeks and I looked on different direction to hide my blushed.

"Well, well, well. How's your sleep wifey?" His starting to annoyed me again.

I ignored him, ofcourse. I thank Leonardo for escorting me and took my sit opposite were zack is sitting.