Chapter 7

A/N:
Time checked: 2:37 am
March 02,2015

My goshh. Im addicting playing army of two and soul calibur 4 in playstation 3...

+++++++++++++++

My fist fly on the air, ready to made contact on his handsome face and Im eager to see him in pain.

It was disgusting. I can't imagine he did that to me. I really hate him. I inhaled a freaking fart from a chubby man named Ben. This is the worst day ever. Maybe a one week worst, days.

My fist stop in the mid-air because he catched my fist on time. Sad to say I didn't punched his pretty face. He grip my hand and I furrowed my eyesbrows. I tried to free my hand on his hold but he just tightened it more.

"That shouldn't be necessary wifey. You don't have to punched your husband handsome face" He shaked his head like he doesn't pleased of my action. "I don't accept punch. I only accept kiss from my Bitch!!!" He laughed and smug at me. My breath became rapid and my blood were boiling of anger. He has a time to made jokes while Im freaking frustrated in here.

"Stop the drama and let me punch you!!! My Biatch!!" I have no patient left. I really want to punch him.

"Let go of my hand you stupid stupid husband, That was disgusting.!!?" It made me shivered everytime I replay what just happened earlier. I think those image will never left in my mind. It was horrible.

He just laughed. Okay, thats it. " If you won't let me punch you, You will regret this" I promised. He tilted his head and said "Really?!," His eyes stared on me un horror "WHAT THE F*ck" He let go of my hand and kneeled down on the floor. He cried out in pain.

I smirked in front of him "see? I told you so, my BIATCH!!! " I laughed gloriously and I turned around to go to 'MY room' to took a bath. He deserved it. I've given him a gift and that is I just kicked his 'Shining Armor'.

I left him there with company and that is pain and vengeance. He deserved it but, I kind a little worried about him. If he just let me punched his face that wouln't have happened.

I dunno how much time I wasted finding 'OUR room or I'll say MY room'. Lucky me I encoumtered a nice woman, who's working in this mansion and she guide me. I was curious, she doesn't asked if Im a guest or Im lost. She just answered my questions and guide me so, Yup, she is nice. I thank her and off she go.

Basiclly Im standing in front of the door right now and sigh deeply. "Finally I can took a bath now" I whispered to myself.

I turned the knob and opened it widely because Im eager to took a bath.

I should knocked first before I entered the room but I didn't and here I am, looking at Zack who only wear his boxer, his hair were wet and droplets that came from his hair trickling down on his body which made him more sexier. My cheeks instantly burn. I saw him stared at me, shocked and his expression changed to amused. He has a body of a model. His hot. I can't deny that.

I think my eyes were melting right now beacuse of his hotness. I like what Im seeing right now but, I have to do the right thing. I immediately closed the door and I sit on the floor. I put my right hand in my chest "That was a nightmare" I whispered to myself. My back facing the door while my face were red and my heart were pounding in my chest rapidly. That was so embarrasing.

Someone knocked on the door on the other side. I know its him.

"Next time knocked on the door Mrs. No Manners before you enter" I know his smiling from ear to ear.

"I know, Im sorry" I said with guilt. He called me that nickname again but I didn't mind.

"What did you just say?" He asked again like he didn't hear me.