Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A/N: thank you guys for voting my Story. :)
Thank God I just finished my 600 hours OJT. So Im back at home.

Time Checked 5:30 Pm
Feb. 28, 2015

Dedicate to All the Readers

++++++++++++

I followed him and his sitting on the chair and my thing were nowhere to be found. I walked towards him, sulked.

"Where are my things?!" I asked impatiently.

"To our room" He watched me up and down like a pervert way.

"I'm not a menu if you don't mind" I sit on the chair and rolled my eyes. I felt uncomfortable if his looking at me like that. Hormones calm down.

"I thought you were" He laughed silently. My attention move on the table and the food that my eyes lay on is leche flan near the blueberry cheese cake.

There were lot of foods on the table and I just took leche flan. Its my favorite.

"I don't want to sleep on the same room with you" I took a full spoon of leche flan on my plate and shoved it in my mouth.

"I took no for the answer" he watched me while I munched the food. "When I see you eating I'm already full" He smirked in mocked way.

"Then watch carefully" I spat. My gosh this food is so great. I felt I was in heaven. The taste is perfect on my tongue. Not too sweet. "Then took the yes answer, simple as that" I strared at him like 'dahh'.

"we're married, we should sleep on the same bed" He eyed me intently and his acting serious husband way. His an actor too same with that old man. "Do you know that your stubborn and stupid and weird and ugly and  "

I didn't let him finished what he said. Its too much. How dare him, said that insulting words infront of his wife. Ugh!! I hate to admit it but his my husband and I'm his wife.

I slammed the leche flan on his face without warning. I twist and pushed it little harder on his face. "There good as new" I laughed and smirked at him "It suit you my hubby"

He didn't move from his sit. He stayed there for like 5 minutes.

He just looked the leche flan on the table that fell when I slammed it on his face with no emotions in his eyes. He stand up and I back a little bit, so that I could escaped easily if he do something stupid or took revenge of what I've done to him.

He moved his hand on his face and took a tiny bits of leche flan in his face and brought it in his mouth "It taste good" He smirked and looked at me "would you like some wifey?!"

"No, Thank you hubby. I'm full already" I smiled at him sweetly. I felt uncomfortable he doesn't look mad or pissed or even angry. His planning something I should be alert.

"Don't think too hard wifey. I'm not planning how to get back at you" He stared at me and smiled. He wipe his face with table cloth and walked away.

"Ohh my hubby is mad. Don't cry and run to your mommy" I crossed my arms on my chest and watched his back. Oh my, his hot I can't deny it. I'm checking out my hubby.

"woukd you like to taste my hotness wifey?!" He stop walking and he didn't even looking behind. How did he know that Im staring his back and checking him out?. I should asked him if he has an eyes on his back somewhere. Maybe his an alien who abducted me.

"Thanks for your pervert offer hubby but no, I prefer leche flan" I said in flat tone.

"if you say so" He waved his hand and he continued his agenda and stop. "Oh Im not gonna cry Im going to took a bath. Would you like to accompany me wifey? I let you scrub my back!" His using his seductive tone. what's wrong with him.

I felt my cheeks burned. "are you horny right now hubby?!" I asked him instantly. I need to end this conversation with him. I can't take it anymore.

"You can say that, so what would you say" He just stand there while I'm facing his back. Not even looking on my way how red is my face.

"Then scrub it on the wall, Mr. Pervert!!" I stomped my feet and walked a littlr bit faster and I passed by his side. I turned the door knob and closed the door with so much force.

I heard him laughed histerically on the other side. I hate him. I hate him.I hate him. Im sure of that. I hate my husband.

The more you hate the more you love.

Oh, shut up my brain.

I dunno where Im going. This house is huge. I forgot to asked him who owned this house, maybe him or the friend of the old man. I don't want to see him this day and shitting my life. I need a break.

I walked on the hallway wondering around and familiar each corner.

I felt tired so I sit on the chair near the window and lowered my head.

"I need to call Luke" I mumbled to myself.

"Hello!! There!! are you okay?!" Its a girl voice with sincerity in her voice so, I looked up to see who owned that voice.

Her hair is dark brown tangled on her shoulder and her eyes is gray. She's pretty. She looked like a model. I thing she's 20 or 21.

"yeah Im fine" I smiled at her. I dunno what to say  or do. I want to be alone.

"Okay if you say so." She smiled back at me " I have to go I'm already late, Goodbye" She waved at me and walked in a hurry.

who is that girl. She's not looked like a maid. Maybe a guest.?!

I shook my head and stand up.

I need to take nap. I wonder around the mansion and I finally saw the leather black sofa so, flap on it and instantly I sleep. The sofa is so comfortable and fluffy. Now, this is life.

I heard a disturbing noise and I inhaled a nasty smell. Someone were laughing hysterically when I woke up and I saw a two big ball in front on me. wait!! That smell its awfull. "OH MY GOSH!!!!" My eyes opened wide. Its a Butt. A freaking butt is on my face. Someone fart on me.I pushed that butt and I sit up. Anger plastered on my face. I saw Mr. No manners drunk on laughter. I glared at him.

"Tha~a~nk ~Y~oOU (Laughed) BEN!! (Laughed) F~OR YO~ur Ser~Vi~Ce (laughed)" His clutching on his stomack and now his kneeling.

"Your welcome boss" He walked ahead. That Ben man who fart on my face didn't apologise on me.

I watched Zack laughing. Im gonna kill him. Im gonna kill him. Im gonna kill him.

I keep repeating that phrase. Im really angry and pissed. I bite my bottom lip and clutched my fist. I walked towards him to punched that handsome face of him.

"Your a freaking Psycho, idiot, no manners!!! " I saw him. Scratch the back if his head and smirked.

"Don't be mad wifey. How come I can kiss you ?!"

"Okay thats it!!! Your dead!!!" I will wipe that smirked on his face.

"Lets see what you got wifey"  I launched myself on him. I brought my fist on the air and ready to punched him.

+++++++++++++

Done chapter 6 I wonder when should I write zack's P.O.V

oh I love this.. :)

pls. Vote, Commnet and Share

CopyRight©Mylostpuppy

All Right Reserved
2015

#Mylostpuppy
#Marrymeordie