Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for late update again.
Im busy doing my report. I tried to update as soon as possible so this is the outcome
Its been weeks. bwahahahahahah..
Short story on this chapter.

Enjoy. :P

time checked: 1:21 pm
March 19,2015

++++++++++++++++++++

Both of us were walking toward the bus stop. This is maybe our first time to hang out together, in my dictionary this is must be our first date as a couple?. Im not sure if this is a date.

Im thinking why his here anyway? I didn't invite him to come with me.

"why are you here with me anyway and holding my hand? Don't worry I won't run away"  I asked him which he hold my hand tightly.

"I know, its just that, your hand is cold so.you need someone to warm it up"  cocky ass. He dragged me along. Im the one who want to hang around not him. He lead the way like his the one who planned it in the first place.

"its not even cold" I rolled my eyes and I let him dragged me. That's what his good at. Dragged me like a rag doll.

"you don't have to accompany me. Go back to your holy hidden place. I can take care of myself" were already at the bus stop now. I pulled my hand in his hold.

"nahh, I rather being with you than staying inside the mansion. Its boring there"  The bus arrived and stop. We ride on it and took our seat.

He choose to be with me than staying at his house. oh, Hiw sweet. Sweet my ass. He just want to pissed me off. We seat in silence but he hold my hand again. I looked up to stared at his handsome face and he took a glimpse in my way which  I turned around and act cool. You know the feeling that you were looking at your crush and he looked at your way or catch you stared at him? well, thats what I felt right now. I think I have a crush on Zack its not love at all. Right? Right?.

We finally arived, and took off the bus and we went inside the mall. Both of us were walking around and I felt all the eyes were staring both of us. I dunno why? maybe there is a whole on my clothes or something?

The woman wearing  mini black tight dress,  high heeled boots, Long black hair walked on our way, she stared at me up and down and her eyes shifted to my hand which my hubby holding it.

"Is she's your new Girlfriend, Zack?" She asked in bitter tone.

"No, she's not my girlfriend" I raised my eyebrows and looked at this woman who asked out of the blue.

"Good, So she's just your toy?" She was now smiling and she batted her eyelashes. Flirty whore.

I ignore her rude questions and shift my eyes around. I don't stoop down to her level.

"She is not my toy either" Zack said in flat tone. I know his pissed from the sound of his voice.

"A whore then?" She said in mocked tone. Thats not nice Bitchy whore.

"No" Mr. No manners were smirking. Is he enjoying this insulting questions?! His a jerk.

"A prostitute you hired?" She fold her hands on her chest.

"nope" He was now grinning evilly

"Then what is she?" she asked confused written on her face.

"A Human" I lauged silently at Zack respond which the womam getting mad. She hide it and do her flirty thingy or whatever.

"You never change Babe, your still the same" She was giggling.

Duhh!!! Hello!! Im here. I bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes. Calm down Tear, your in the mall. Don't made a scene.  She called him Babe. Is this his ex-girlfriend or something? I can't deny it she is beautiful but fugly flirty whore.

"She is my maid. Excuse us whore!!!" He spat and pushed the woman beside which made her stumble, while Im smiling from ear to ear and my free hand raised the middle finger at her.

"Nice one Mr. No manners. I can't believe you used to date her" I laughed at him mockingly. I looked at him amused expression written all over my face.

"Nope, I didn't" He said " Are you jealous?"

I laughed at his face "Your an Idiot, but seriously did you used to date her?"

" NO, I didn't" He is now getting annoyed.

"You used to date her!!! Mr. No manners used to date the whore woman! OMG!!!" I looked at him, horror.

"I didn't okay!, Stop it!" I laughed at his face again. His angry.

"Confirmed!!" I giggled and smile at him evilly.

He looked me 'I will took my revenge' looked. "Yes, I used to date her because" his face fell " I don't need to explain myself." He walked onwards and left me behind. I can see through his eyes he seem remember something. I just stood there and stared his sexy back.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked in  irritating tone.

"Nahh, Just go and left me behind here. I can walk on my own, you don't need to worry about me, you know. I can go home on my own" I shoo him like a dog.

He brushed his hair using his hand and looked at me if Im serious or kidding. He went back and hold my hand. "Let's go Wifey and have our first date" 

"Umm, Oo~kay?" I startled. I sound like retard.

It was fun, we eat on the fast food chain, watched funny movie, sing at the karaoke, play L.O.L. Im a girl who like to play online games and I learned that his good at singing.
I don't want fancy things Im contented of what I have right now. He might be bad boy but his good at it.

I didn't expect this. Both of us were walking to buy Pizza and I have to buy some things that I needed. We turned around and I saw the person whose closed to my heart walking toward us. He was facing another person on his side and both of then were talking.

I just stood still from where I stand and my heart pounding rapidly. I didn't know what to do. It was too late to turned around so I did the stupidiest thing ever. This will hunt me down. I know its wrong but I have no choice. I remembered, how to made people uncomfortable so, they won't looked on your way.

I face Mr. No manners and I grabbed his T-shirt and pulled him until his face was on my level. I slammed my lips on him whuch he respond. His hand went around on my waist and pulled me, I brought my hands on the back oh his head.

Im praying that he already passed by. I know its cruel and not took minutes.

I heard someone shout Luke's name. It was a woman voice and I hoped he turned around. I pulled away and grabbed Mr. No Manners hand I dragged him in hurry. I didn't looked back. Im busy hidding myself.

Both of us were catching our breath and lean on the wall near the public C.R.

"Luke huh?!" I turned my head on his way. I didn't say anything.

"It was sexy when you do that" I blushed furiously and hid my face.

" Im sorry but I have no choice. I didn't expect that he would be here. If you didn't be here that wouln't be happened, so its your fault." I defend but guilt is what I felt. Im the worst person ever. Just great Tear you turned the table, your 100% stupid.

"yeah maybe it was my fault, but its not nice to do that, so Im gonna take my revenge" He was now smilling from ear to ear. His right hand cupped my jaw and his left hand grabbed my waist and pulled me. His moist lips were smashed on  mine. I think Im going insane right now. It was a gentle kiss. He pulled away and kiss my forhead. "Don't ever do that again wifey, or you'll be punished" He moved away and patted my head. "Lets buy some pizza and buy your needs,  Shall we?"

I didn't know if I should be angry of his action but Im the one whose fault it is.
I shook my head. Im pathetic bad person.

I wonder whose that girl who called Luke. She's sound familliar.

+++++++++++++++++++

Don't forget to

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE :D

CopyRight©MyLostPuppy

All Right Reserved
2015

#MarrymeorDie
#mylostpuppy