~•[]Memories Of Him...[]•~

Gregory and C.C started to walk out from were they had been. Gregory then said "Oh! Right! a woman is looking for you, she has tried to kill me in the past so don't trust her. She has blonde  hair and green eyes" C.C was a bit scared and confused as, they just met but they like each other, and now some lady's trying to kill him?! but he just nodded. They made their way back to Freddy's green room "I live with Freddy" he said as he pulled C.C inside. Gregory stood behind Freddy "Fred! Meet C.c! I call him Coco though.." C.C who's was kinda scared nodded shyly and waved. Freddy turned around and stood there. He then got down to C.C's size "You look... Like a kid I used to know..." C.C looked down "O-Oh.. Really?" Freddy nodded and walked to a different part of the green room "Ill...be in this room if you need me..." Gregory turned to C.C "he's going through something right now..." C.C nodded and looked behind him "A-Are you sure it wasn't something I said? He seemed like he was gonna cry" Gregory nodded "100% sure!"

With Freddy

Freddy opened the door and turned into his soul form (Michael Afton). He walked up to bonnie "Jay, I think I just saw... Evan..." Bonnie turned around and turned into his soul form as well (Jayen, Bonnie Mask bully in FNAF 4) "The one that we..." Michael nodded "Yup..." Michael sat down and started to cry "If he knows it's me he's gonna get scared! He hates mostly all Freddy's!" Jayden sat down next to him "Mike calm down! He is a kind hearted person he'll understand" Jayden hugged Michael close to him. Michael eventually fell asleep on Jayden. Jayden looked down at Michael " So cute..." He pats Michael on the head and smiles "There is too much stress in the world for him" she thought to himself

With Gregory

Gregory didn't know what to do about C.C just wandering around "Uh..hey you wanna stay here for the night?" C.C smiled "S-Sure! The only thing is that I don't sleep anymore" Gregory titled his head "You don't sleep anymore? Why?" C.C smiled and then glared at him "its a long story we don't need to talk about! At. All. Got it?" Gregory smiled "Ok! Come on Coco!" They went to Gregory's room "Nice" he said as he turned to Gregory who was sitting on his bed "Thanks! Freddy put all lot of work into this room " C.C looked down "It reminds me of... Mikey..." Gregory titled his head "Mikey?" C.C smiled "it was a nickname I gave my older brother back when I was little" Gregory looked up "But, Freddy's souls nickname is Mikey" C.C smiled "W-Was his real name Michael?!" Gregory nodded. C.C covered his face with his hands and broke down into tears. Gregory tried to calm him down. C.C ran off in the direction of Freddy. Gregory ran after him "COCO WAIT!"

With Freddy

C.C ran until he reached Michael. Who was sleeping with Jayden. C.C smiled and walked over to him "Mikey wake up!. It's me... Evan!" Michael woke up and looked at C.C "No..I'm dreaming... Wake up!" Michael said as he started hitting himself. C.C giggled "Your not dreaming!" Michael started to cry "If your not a dream you should be able to touch my hands." He held his hands our and C.C took them and looked up at him " See?" he smiled. Michael hugged C.C "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that to you it was a horrible idea!" C.C giggled "Don't worry! I'm just glad that I found you" Michael wiped his eyes "Listen Ev, some lady's is trying to kill you or something so stay safe "  C.C nodded "I know!" He smiled and hugged Michael a second time.