~•[]Ghost In The Pizzaplex[]•~

It was about 3 AM and Gregory woke up to a crying sound. He got up to investigate and picked up his flashlight. He left Freddy's green room and started walking around "It sounds like it's coming from the vents" he said as he got into the vent. He crawled in the vent for awhile before seeing a boy crying. Gregory then said "Hello?" The boy looked startled and then disappeared in a second. Gregory was confused "Am I seeing and hearing things?" He thought to himself as he made his way back to Freddy's green room. He sat down on his bed and started thinking " That boy... Who was he and what was he doing in the Pizzaplex?" He then started thinking if he should tell Freddy "Nope, he's gonna think I've lost my mind. There are no other people in the Pizzaplex but me and Vanessa so how'd he get in?!" Gregory tried to go back to sleep and ignore it. But then he heard the crying again. But it sounded as if it was just passing by the rooms. Gregory got up and walked to Freddy's room were he was sleeping "Freddy! Wake up!" Eventually Freddy did wake up. Gregory looked towards the window and back "Do you hear that? That crying sound?" Freddy nodded "We should tell Vanessa about it" Gregory was a bit uncomfortable about telling Vanessa anything but agreed to it. Gregory then said "Damn does that kid ever stop?" Freddy sighed "He's probably terrified... It reminds me of someone I knew... Terrified of everything.. And then it all stopped for him" Gregory titled his head "Because he stood up to his bullies?" Freddy looked down "No, I had killed him" Gregory was shocked "YOU? KILLING SOMEONE?!" Freddy sighed "You don't understand, I was his brother..." Gregory patted Freddy's shoulder "It's okay!" Freddy hid his sadness with a smile "We'll look for that kid if their still here in the morning"

Morning

Gregory woke up and got ready for the day. When he walked out of his room he overheard Vanessa and the others talking about the boy that Gregory saw last night.

With The Others

"Look, we need to find that kid. Whatever it takes, bring them to me." The 4 looked at each other "You don't even know the kid why do you want him so badly?" Glamrock Bonnie asked with a glare. Roxy then said "Jay has a point." Vanessa then said "Fine! If you won't help me then I will find him myself!" Freddy was gonna say something but then Vanessa walked away. Chica turn to Roxy "Honey, we already saw what she tried to do to Gregory... So what is she gonna do to that boy?" Roxy only shook her head "No idea.." Bonnie then said "She's up to something and it is not good at all. We haven't even seen the poor boy we just heard about him last night and she already wants him" they all sat there for awhile thinking about that poor boy.

With Gregory

"What is she gonna do to him?" He thought as he looked down at the ground "I have to find him before she does, I don't think she has good plans for him... I gotta help him..." Gregory then got up acting like he never heard the conversation. Chica noticed Gregory walking by and said "Morning Greg! How'd you sleep?" Gregory smiled and said "good" Chica smiled back and sat down "He's just good?" Chica asked with a concerned look. Bonnie smiled and said "Don't worry, he'll be okay soon. Probably just worrying about that kid he saw" Freddy nodded "Maybe Jay's right" Monty titled his head "He seemed off though...maybe he's having mood swings" Roxy smiled "No he is not" Monty and Roxy glared at each other aggressively.Gregory then walked out of the green room and started heading towards the main area of the mall "Hm..." He went up to the balcony and scanned the whole area for this kid. Then he saw a blue trail of dust on the floor so he rushed down to investigate it. Gregory sat down and picked it up "Hm...Is this glitter...?" He then looked up "W-Why can't I leave!" He heard a voice say, but the voice sounded like it was crying or sad. Thinking again that he heard something he stood up and said "Hello?!" Suddenly the crying sound faded away. Gregory was more confused "Maybe I'm going insane..." He said as he walked into the daycare. Sun turned around and saw Gregory with a sad but confused face "Hello!" He said tying to lighten the mood. Gregory just waved "Hey sun! Do you mind if I look at your glitters?" Sun nodded "Sure why not!" He hopped away and came back with a box of glitter, placing it in front of Gregory. Gregory looked for the same glitter he saw on the ground but couldn't find it. That confirms its not from the daycare and is from something else, but what else..?