Chapter 23: Checking the List

Being with Chris is the most wonderful thing on earth. He brought a sense of clam and joy into your life. He knew what you were going to do before you knew. It was as if your hearts were one.

You both were cuddling in his trailer with head on your chest. You slowly ran your hand through his lush brown hair thinking back on how you met.
"Mon coeur, what are you thinking about?" Chris shifted to see your face.

"About us.... Our life together... how we met... I still can't believe I get to call you mine..."

Chris moved again, sitting up and placing his hands gently on your cheeks.
"I know... little did I know it would become the best day of my life" he slow pulled your face to his. Ever so softly he kissed you, sending a tingling feeling down your spine. He pulled back and you looked into his beautiful eyes.

"I hope I never get tired of your kisses"
Chris gave you a soft smile and was about to kiss you again when a knock was heard on the door.
"Mr.Evans you are needed back on set"

Chris deeply sighed "I'll be right there. Thank you!"

"We will continue this later" he wiggled his eyebrows and tickled your side as he rolled out of bed to grab his clothes.
You took your time getting up and then went to watch Chris film.

You were able to stay with him for the rest of his time filming. It was so much fun being able to watch him do what he loved with the people he cared about the most.

It was soon time to head back home and you couldn't wait to have uninterrupted time...alone. To you it seemed you hadn't had much time to really feel like a married a couple and you knew life would always be busy with him.

You would spend the rest of the month and part of the next month being a normal couple... well for the most part.

Scott was around some and you both decided to scare Chris as much as possible.
One night Chris took Dodger on walk before the sun went down. Scott thought it would be great to set the sound system with some eerie noises. When everything was set, you and Scott went into a closet.

"Scott, I'm blaming this all on you if he wets himself."
You could faintly see his grin 
"Honey, that's the idea!"

After a few minutes you could hear Chris open the back door.
"Hey! I'm back! Let's go get ice cream.... Hello?! ....Y/N? Scott?"
Chris started walking around when the sounds started. With each new one, Chris started to have a slight panic in his voice.
"Ok guys... hahaha very funny... you got me... what was that!"

Scott had slowly come out of the closet and quickly slammed the back door before scraping a chair across the floor. You could hear foot steps quickly coming into the kitchen.
"Hello..."

You slowly came out with your phone recording when Scott came out and jumped Chris.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Chris was flailing his arms while trying to pull off Scott. Scott finally fell on the floor in a fit of giggles.

"You should have seen your face! Bahahahahaha!!"

Chris was trying to catch his breath.
"Scott! You will pay!... and you" he quickly jerks his head towards you " you just stood there laughing at it all!" He started to chase you, startling you, but you weren't quick enough. He swooped you up which made you let out a gasp.

"Chris! It was all Scott! I'm innocent."
"You are not! YOU filmed it. You are not innocent and you will pay!" Chris started to tickle you making you gasp for air.

After he was satisfied you were punished enough he put you down with arms around your waist.
"How about some ice cream.... Except for Scott" he winked.
"Hey! Com on... no one died. I burned some calories now I need some ice cream."

June was going to be a busy month for you both. Chris's premier of Lightyear was coming up and you needed to go help your parents move.

Chris came and helped some before heading west. You would soon join him in a week. You loved being with family but you didn't feel the best. Keeping food down was hard but then you feel fine later. All you wanted to eat was watermelon and you hated watermelon!

Your mom came to you with concern in her eyes "Sweetheart... when was the last time you had your cycle..."
You thought about it and gasp.
"I think I need a pregnancy test"

A week later you were on your way to California to be with Chris. You were scheduled to get there the day before the premiere but because of some storms you flew out the next day.

Chris told you to go to the house and change and would meet you at the premiere with the family.
You still had some issues keeping food down which made you even later than you wanted.

After getting cleaned up and wearing colors matching Chris you were finally on your way.

Getting through some of the line was easy. The fans knew he was married but weren't really sure what you looked like.

Finally seeing Lisa, you quickly walked over to her and gave her a hug.  Lisa gave you tight squeeze.
"Oh you're finally her... y/n" she pulled back and looked at you, up and down. She leaned in and whispered. " Are you pregnant?"

With glowing eyes you glanced at Chris, caught his eye and looked back at Lisa.
"Yes... and I need help telling Chris"