Chapter 19- Ring the Bells

In two days you would marry the man of your dreams. Chris made you feel loved, he understood you and didn't try to change you nor you him. He really was rarity in this world.

You both knew there would be things that you didn't agree on, but that's what marriage is, learning to work through situations that arise. Leaning on each other would be something you both would need in this crazy world.

Chris would be coming in today a long with his family and a couple of friends you haven't met, including his best friend Tara. Every time you were in town she wasn't. You both had talked about how to handle him having a best friend that was a girl. You both agreed to talk to each other first about problems before going to someone.

Getting the reception area done first was your main priority before Chris came and you couldn't help but send a picture to him and Scott.

You: 🥰 it's dreamy!Peeping Scotty: Very romantic! You have great taste! You can do my wedding too!You: It wasn't all me! I had a great deal of help! Chris: it's perfect! Can't wait to see your face!You: you'll have a life time of looking at my fa...

You: 🥰 it's dreamy!
Peeping Scotty: Very romantic! You have great taste! You can do my wedding too!
You: It wasn't all me! I had a great deal of help!
Chris: it's perfect! Can't wait to see your face!
You: you'll have a life time of looking at my face 😏
Peeping Scotty: before this gets too mushy remember I'm in this text group.
You: Oh Chris I need your touch
Chris: I need your lips!
Peeping Scotty:

 You: Oh Chris I need your touchChris: I need your lips!Peeping Scotty:

You: Like don't say 'things' to your boyfriend...
Peeping Scotty: it's because he's my brother! Bad mental image.
Chris: I can give you some more 😏
Peeping Scotty: I'm out!

Within a couple of hours Chris arrived with some family and friends.

"Chris!" You had been watching out the window when he texted you they were close. Chris got of the car and helped his mom when you came running out to him, almost knocking him over.

"Someone missed me!"
"What gave you that idea?" You quickly kissed him leaving him in a daze.

"Wow.." he clears his throat, "Y/N, I want you to finally meet Tara. Tara this is Y/N, the love of my life.

Tara had a big grin on her face.
"Y/N! I'm sooo glad to finally meet you! Chris has not shut up about you. Every time he talks about you his eyes light up."