Chapter 18- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

The next couple of weeks after Thanksgiving was a whirlwind of things to get done. The final touches of the wedding were coming together which was your main priority. School would be out on the 19th of December and you were getting married the 28th, one day shy of knowing each other a full year. It would give you enough time to gather your thoughts together.
The school did find a teacher to replace you but you were asked to stay and help them to adjust.

You broke down in tears more than once about leaving your students that you grew to love. Chris was your rock during this transition. He always knew how to comfort you.

The last day before break you had a big Holiday party for your students. It would be your official last day as their teacher. This was your favorite part of teaching, giving a special gifts to your student. This year you had a picture take with each of them with why they are special.

Chris made a special surprise before school was out for the day. He was supposed to becoming a couple days later to move a few things of yours to his house.
You  choose to watch a movie at the end of the day when Chris came in behind kissing your cheek.
"Hi there love" his smile just melted your heart
"Chris!" You said in whisper.

You stood up quickly and dragged him out the door to give him a full on passionate kiss.
"I would say someone miss me" he pulls back with his arms around your middle.

"Well I wasn't expecting you just yet... I mean you just left like four days ago"
"I know... but I had gotten done what I needed to and had nothing else to do"

You pull him to hug him tighter
"I'm not complaining"

You bring back him in and have him sit in the chair as the move came to an end. Your students had never meet Chris before, you were trying to keep his status on the low.

The students didn't really know how he was until a couple of them walked out the door
"You know who he looks like? Captain America!"
"Captain America doesn't have a beard! Besides... Miss Y/N isn't famous enough to know him"
"Yes he does in one movie.."
One of the boys turns back and does a double take.

His eyes go wide as walks up to Chris
"Are you captain America?"
In true Steve Rogers fashion, he put his finger to his lips.
"Let's keep it between us"
Your student stood there and took a deep breath and nodded as he walked out.

You couldn't help but laugh
"I think you should send him a signed picture at the end of the school year!" Chris nodded in agreement.

The next few days you packed what you could to take Chris's including your personal items from school. You decide you would sale most of your furniture and anything you didn't need when you permanently moved.

You would spend Christmas with Chris and his family and fly back early the next day to put the finishing touches on the wedding. Everything was ready for the big day, just needed to put all the decorations up. Plus having  a great support system, it should be a breeze to do.

A couple of days before Christmas both of you made your way towards Boston. Traveling with Chris was always an adventure. From his singing to story telling there was never a dull movement in the drive.

Pulling into the drive way you immediately felt at home. This place held so many wonderful memories and you knew there were more to come. A smile crept on your face as Chris reached over and took your hand to kiss it.

It had been a while since you were at Chris's and he was excited to show you the space he cleared out for you in the master bedroom
"If you need more space we can figure out something also whatever you want to redecorate, or move anything around go for it."
"Slow down there cowboy... we'll talk more about that later first thing you need to do is kiss me"