Chapter 10- New Years Day

You couldn't help but smile. What just happened?! Did he really just kiss me! I just let Chris Evans kiss me! Whoa... clam down girl! Your brain has starting to overload when Scott plopped himself next to you!

"Happy Nee Year's tooo youuuu!" He said in a sing-song voice. He paused a moment before speaking and looked bweteen the two of you, noticing a slight red to your checks.

He thought a moment and whispered to Chris "you just kissed her! I knew it! I knew it!"
Chris hushed Scott.
"Dude! Stop! It was a kiss!"
"Ya, surrreeee!" Scott said sarcastically before getting up.

Some hair had fallen in your face and Chris gently pushed it back.
"One that I wouldn't mind continuing" he looked at you with one raised eye brow.
Before he could do anything, Lisa came over and wished both of you a happy new year.

Lisa sat next to Chris and chatted. You decide to answer some text messages and get on social media. You opened up Instagram and noticed Scott had asked to follow you. You followed him back and noticed a video he posted of scaring Chris.

Chris looks at your phone, hearing the scream.
"SCOTT! You didn't man! GAWD!"
"Wait! This was the screaming I heard earlier? Woow you two don't let up!" You said while laughing.

After a bit, the three of you decided to go back to Chris's. The car ride lulled you to sleep. You heard the car turn off and doors open and shut. Your door opened and strong hands came around your back and lifted you up.

"Chris..." you said  groggily with a yawn " you really need to stop" as laid your head on his chest. Your hands went around his necked and you snuggled closer. You felt being put on a bed but had a hard time loosening your hands from his neck.
He instead laid next to you
"Just for a bit" he said as kissed your temple.
It was the last thing you remember before falling in a deep sleep.

You woke up to light streaming in your window and an arm wrapped around your waist. You turn your head to see Chris's mouth slightly open and soft snores coming out. You decide to kiss the tip of his nose. He slowly starts to wake and speaks with a deep sleepy voice.
"Good mornin."

Oh those blue eyes and that smile ...ahhh.. you thought to yourself as Chris chose that moment to smack your backside.
"HEY! What was that for!"
"It was there sweethart!"

He threw the covers off and rolls out of bed.
"I need to change.... how about we go get some breakfast and I'll show you around town!"
You slowly got up noticing your ankle wasn't throping horribly and wondered how that man got up so fast. You washed your face, got changed, put a little bit of coverup on and mad your way to the living room.

It was just Scott sitting on the couch, "well well well... look who we have here! How did you sleep." Scott said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Very well, thank you." You said in your most snotty voice you could do as you smacked him in the shoulder.

Scott got as close as he could to you,
"You know I think he likes you, girl. When he picked you up out of the car he was practically snuggling you. Girl, I don't know what you did to him, but he's hooked!"

"I'm hooked on what?" Chris walked back in rubbing a towel through his head.
"Ummmm hooked on.... Ummm...Coffee..." Chris just looked at Scott and shakes his head.

"Scott, we are going out for breakfast, wanna come?"
"Sure! I need to spend as much as I can with this girl!" Scott leans in to hug you.

"Y/N, if you don't mind, I was thinking we should take your rental back.... If you don't mind me dropping you off at the airport?"
You blinked a few times and answered.
"Sure why not... it will save time tomorrow."
"Great we'll do that first!"