Winter: "You boob, are you sure this is the best approach?"

Y/N: "Well, unless you can come up with something better, I'm all ears. Besides, fighting is all I'm good at. I helped you before, didn't I?"

Winter: "I... well..."

She then sighs briefly before looking back at Y/N.

Winter: "Very well. Just don't die on me, alright?"

Y/N: "Aww, worried about me?"

Winter blushes a bit before shaking her head and takes position. 

Winter: "Just do your thing."

Y/N: "Alright then."

Leaving his spot and into the ground level, Y/N begin to slowly walk towards the front guards of the place. 

Y/N: "Hello, fellas!"

Once they notice him, they quickly confront him, weapons drawn on him. When they move far away enough from the front door, Y/N see Winter quietly head inside completely undetected.

Y/N: ("Good. All according to plan so far.")

Guard #1: "Hey! Get out of here before you get yourself hurt!"

Y/N: "Hey, that's no way to treat a guest. I'm just here to look around the place, that's all."

Guard #2: "W-What? Ugh, leave now!"

As the guards get closer to him, Y/N quickly draw out his gauntlets and begins to take down all six guards, knocking them out.

Y/N: "You guys just stay down, you'll be fine by tomorrow."

As he said this, a group of guys with masks start rushing to him. 

Y/N: ("White Fang, huh.")

He put away his new gauntlets and take out Crimson and Violet, setting up his stance.

Y/N: ("Let's get this over with. If they're here, there's chance I might come across Adam, the Lieutenant, or... Darius.")

Y/N rush in, blasting every White Fang members in their non-vital points, all while switching between blade and gun mode. Surprisingly, he barely took a scratch as reload his weapons before more shows up. One by one, Y/N shoot them in their arms and legs, leaving them out of commission. As Y/N switch to his blade mode, one of them was able to strike his shoulder but, Y/N managed to hit him with the back of his guns. Y/N felt the pain in that attack. He proceeds to take them all out until a hammer comes out of nowhere as it almost hit him in the chest. Y/N back away to see a giant man wielding a giant sledgehammer. Behind him is a woman holding a double-ended spear. Y/N stare at them with a deadpan face.

Y/N: "So, you guys must be the Rogue Huntsmen.

???: "That's right."

Y/N turn around to see a man slashing at his arm with a large green-tinted dagger, vaulting over Y/N's head to join his team. Blood runs down his left arm and feeling a little weak in his grip. He nearly stumbles before catching himself.

Y/N: "Poison... of course... you bastards will do anything to win..."

Rogue #3: Oh, don't be so dramatic. It's just fun seeing guys like you writhe in pain."

Y/N slowly straighten his stance, glaring at them. 

Y/N: ("Guys like me?") Heh, me? Writhing in pain? Get real."

Y/N rush at them with Crimson and Violet trying to fight as best as he can before Hammer Guy hits him hard into the ground with his weapon, causing him to be launched into the air. Then, Spear Lady whacks him with her spear, making him hit the side of the building. Y/N's coughing up blood a bit and there's an open gash of blood running down his head. To their surprise, Y/N gets up as he rush at them again. Y/N slash at Hammer Guy's arms and cut them before he could reach to the attack. Y/N managed to disarm him by kicking his hammer away. He then takes the hammer and swing it deep down on Hammer Guy's chest, sending him flying before crashing against the building's wall. After that, Y/N's arms go numb from the pain as he drops the hammer.