Chapter 10 - Falling In Love

Hey there mini-pinnies! There isn't a quote at the end of this chapter, boo hoo, oh well, just be patient for the next chapter!

By the way, I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating in over a month! I guess I've just been busy lately, and I am so lazy and procrastinate too much because I can't be bothered writing. I'm so sorry, and I will try and update quicker from now on.

Would you guys ever read a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book? Because I am currently writing one and I want to know if you guys would read something like that? Comment if you would, because I would really like to know!

Please continue voting, commenting, following, and sharing! Enjoy the chapter! Love you all!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today is my second day of work. Once again, Azaria is staying with Tiarni and Kenna, and I keep falling more in love with Tristan every minute.

I felt full of joy as I walked in through the front glass door into my third day of work.

Kaylee and Tristan were having a conversation at the front desk about something, their heads snapped up at me as the door slammed closed.

Kaylee gave me a small sweet smile while Tristan gave me an incredibly sexy smirk.

The hot presence of Tristan made me feel weak in the knees. I quickly walked over to the desk and clung onto it, just in case I accidentally fell over.

"Okay. Their is a little pug called Billy coming in for immunisations in one hour at ten o'clock, a sick parrot is coming in at one o'clock and a golden retriever puppy is coming in for a checkup at three o'clock", Kaylee announced to Tristan and I.

"Oh and there is a cat coming in because of a 'strange rash' at four o'clock, but that will be after your shift so do not worry Dr Whitters", Kaylee said while grinning at me.

"Dr Moore will be here for that appointment", Kaylee mumbled while packing away some papers that were taking up her desk.

I was confused. Who is Dr Moore? Is it a woman or a man? I don't really like the idea of having my crush alone with some girl.

"I didn't know their was any more vets", I said while eyeing both Kaylee and Tristan.

"Oh, yes there are two more vets that work here other than yourself and Dr West. Dr Tori Moore, she only works the same time as you on Fridays and Sundays. And there is Dr Joseph Ashwood, he works with you on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Dr Ashwood right now is on a holiday in Thailand with his family and won't be returning until two weeks. But you will get to meet Dr Moore in two days", Kaylee explained.

Well that sucks, my crush gets to spend time with a girl. What if she likes him too? I mean, how could you not like him? He was literally the hottest man alive, most people would say Channing Tatum is, but I say Tristan West is!

"Yes, anyway. We should go into the workroom and prepare the syringes, don't you think Grace?", Tristan said to me in that sexy voice of his.

"Um... Yeah", I agreed with him. He gave me a smirk before walking into the workroom.

I followed behind him as Kaylee gave me a you-are-so-inlove-with-him look, I rolled my eyes at her before entering the workroom.

Tristan had already gotten the syringes out of the shelves and was examining them.

I leaned my elbow on the table and put my chin on my fist. Tristan was examining the syringes.

Well, if I like the boy, I should bring up some conversation to get to know him better. I thought to myself.