Chapter 2 - Caught Redhanded

Hey there mah babes!!! I need a nickname for you guys... If you have a good nickname idea please comment because I need a nickname for you guys, cuz it's just awkward calling you babes or peeps and whatever!

Thankyou, don't forget to vote, follow and share as well!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Sorry what?", I asked stunned about what I think the doctor just told me.

"Congratulations Grace! Your pregnant!", Dr Miller once again gave me a big grin.

Pregnant... Pregnant... Pregnant! I can't believe this, I'm actually pregnant! There is an unborn alive child living inside me, which was totally unplanned! Me and Hunter didn't plan on having kids yet! We're not even engaged or anything... This was unreal.

"Are you alright Miss Whitters? You look like you just saw a ghost", Dr Miller said, he raised his eyebrows and he had lots of lines running across his forehead.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine... I'm just a bit startled by this", I explained giving Dr Miller a small fake smile. He smiled back, but I think he knew it was a fake smile.

I got out of my chair and picked up my handbag.

"Thankyou Dr Miller", I said as I was opening the door to leave, I was shaking from astonishment.

"Wait", Dr Miller said as I was about to walk out the door.

I looked at him from behind the door and saw him holding a thick book with the words 'Living With Pregnancy' in bold letters on the front of the book.

"Here", he said handing the book to me. "It will help you with your pregnancy. It tells you everything you need to know, from how the baby grows, what foods you can and can't eat, and how to deal and know when your going into labour".

I opened the first page in the book and there was a contents page, I smiled at this kind gift.

"Thankyou very much for everything Dr Miller", I said with a big smile plastered on my face. He just smiled back and went back onto his computer.

I slowly walked down the hall and through the waiting area, thinking about this baby. I was worried. What would Hunter think?

I went up to the lady at the front desk and paid her the money. Her fierce cat eyes stared right through me, she seemed to look upset when she saw me holding the 'Living With Pregnancy' book.

"Oh congratulations", she smiled at me. I smiled back, "thankyou" I said while filling out the last form.

"You know take good care of that baby. It's sad for me though, me and my husband have been trying for months, but still no baby yet", she said randomly.

I didn't really know how to respond, other than nodding my head.

I carried my book out to my car and sat in my seat.

I rested my head on the steering wheel.

What will Hunter think? Will he want a baby at the moment, or will he not want it? How am I going to deal with this, I was hoping to apply for a modelling job soon, but now I can't. Oh no.

All these thought were running through my head, I just sighed and started the car.

* * *

I walking in through the front door and walked into the kitchen carrying my heavy book. I dumped it on the kitchen bench and sat down in the car, exhausted.

I didn't know why I felt so exhausted and out of breath, then I realised. I have a baby inside of me.

I then began to think positively, maybe it won't be so bad.