Chapter 6 - New Home, New Life

Hey there mah lil Flappy Birds (thanks @annco123)! Sorry for taking sooooo long to update! Please forgive me, I've been busy.

Remember to vote, comment, follow and share, please? Thankyou so much! Love you!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With having to wake up early, haul boxes, suitcase and furniture around for most of the day, and along that without having breakfast, I was ready to pass out.

Plus, I still have to haul more stuff into our new home.

Great.

And to make matters worse, I just heard teardrops on the roof.

Pleasure.

I sighed while turning the corner and pulling into the front carpark of 'Paygnorman Apartments'.

Finally, were here!

I pulled into a car park while shivering, half from excitement, and half from the cold. I didn't have any coats or pants in the car, they were all in the removals vans. Azaria didn't have any either, which made it worse.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped out the car, eager to hurry up and move in.

I walked around to Azaria's door. I softly opened the door.

"Wake up beautiful girl", I said so softly, it was almost a whisper.

Azaria stirred a bit, then opened her eyelids to reveal the most gorgeous, softest blue eyes I've ever seen.

They remind me so much of Hunter.

"Hey mummy", she said, while giving me a small heart-warming smile.

I smiled back while unbuckling her seatbelt, and lifting her out the car. I put her on the ground and grabbed her cold hand.

I then walked over to one of the removals vans windows. The buff man winded it down a little bit.

"I'm just going inside to sort out what apartment I'm in, and where it is", I explained to him, he simply nodded then pulled out a walkie talkie.

He was probably going to talk to the other man through that, couldn't blame him though, it was too cold to get out of your car.

I pulled on Azaria's hand, as we tried to hurry inside to avoid the cold air, but we couldn't help but admire the beautiful view.

It was a beautiful sight, it looked alike a white castle, but smaller. I'm estimating there is only about 16 apartments in the whole building, counting from the windows. But still, some people share their apartments, plus the apartments are quite large, from pictures I saw on the internet.

It really was a eye catching sight.

I held Azaria's small cold hand and we stumbled into the apartment not realising that their was a step.

The warm air hit my skin and I sighed a relief knowing that I won't get frostbite, since I'm in this hot room.

In front of myself was a sight even more beautiful that the outside of the building.

A soft red carpet filled the whole floor, with matching red walls. In front of us were two small curved white leather couches, with in the middle on them was a brown coffee table, with a yellow box next to it, which I'm assuming was toys in there.

Behind the lounge area, is a long white desk with a big board behind it, which had lots of numbers and keyholes in it. Behind the desk there was a small gloomy figure sitting on a chair while typing on a computer.