Chapter 4 - A New Start

Hey there meh teletubbies! Please follow my best friend @bubblegubblebang, because she is AMAZING!!

Remember to vote, comment, follow and share! Thankyou! Love you! xx

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It has now been 5 years since I last saw Hunter Pendrick. 5 years since he cheated on me, 5 years since I found out I was pregnant.

8 months after I found out I was pregnant, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Her name is Azaria Chantelle Whitters.

She has most of Hunters face features, like his eyes and nose, she also has his awful nail bitting habit which I absolutely hate.

One of the features she has from me, is my long goldy-brown wavy hair.

God, Azaria reminds me so much of Hunter. Even her voice sounds similar, sweet and cheery. I still haven't gotten over Hunter, even after 5 years. He broke my heart... But I still love him, I mean, after all he is the father to my adorable baby girl.

"Mummy mummy", I heard a faint sweet voice and then felt a little push on my shoulder.

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over onto my back. I slowly opened my eyes, to reveal my beautiful daughter sitting on the bed next to me.

"Mummy can we please go for a ride on Gypsy today?", Azaria said to me in excitement while slightly bouncing a bit.

Her small smile and cute dimples made me give in.

I chuckled. "Sure honey, if you promise to pack some stuff later", I said to her.

She nodded wearily, jumped off my bed and ran out of my bedroom.

I groaned while sitting up in my bed and rubbing my eyes once again.

After a few minutes, I finally got the energy to get off my ass and to get into the shower.

* * *

I groaned while getting out the warm shower, where goosebumps hit my skin so suddenly.

I wrapped the towel around me, before changing into a pair of old denim skinny jeans, with a purple checked shirt that ended at my elbows.

I blow dried my hair and put it into a messy ponytail, I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Azaria sitting on the couch watching a cartoon, while dad was sitting next to her reading the newspaper.

I made myself a healthy banana smoothie, I drank it all at once and let out a big burp when I finished.

I quickly covered my mouth in astonishment, but then heard my dad chuckling.

"Nice one Grace", I heard dad say inbetween chuckles as he turned a page of the newspaper.

I just smiled and shook my head.

Just on cue, I felt tugging on my jeans, I looked down to see Azaria staring at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, that resembled to Hunters.

"Can we go now mummy?", she asked me.

"Go put your boots on and I'll put mine on", I told her while bending over to kiss her head.

She nodded with a big smile on her face, as she ran upstairs excitedly.

I walked over to the front door, and gentle sat down on the cold wooden floor.

I keep my boots next to the front door, because I'm used to using them so much.