Chapter 8 - Meeting The Generous One

Hey lil smurfs!!!! I'm sorry that the last it chapter was short, but I did a double update to make up for it.

By the way, sorry if the last chapter confused you a little. Eadi is pronounced ee-dee. Sorry if you got a bit confused by the name!

Also, this chapter may be triggering for some people, but it's not too bad. Read at your own risk!

Please continue to vote, comment, share and follow guys! It'll make me the happiest person alive! Thankyou! Love you so much!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Early this morning, Azaria and I got an important unplanned visit, from Mrs Eadi Sullivan. We discussed my new room mate.

Our new roommate is a man?! I was expecting it to be a girl... But never mind... Hopefully we will get along.

I am now sitting at the kitchen table, with my laptop in front of me, fanning myself with a rolled up magazine.

Ever since Mrs Sullivan left, it turned into a hot house. The temperature has highly gained.

And I only just realised that this apartment doesn't have an air conditioner, only a heater.

Hmm... I'll need to talk to somebody about this...

An awesome idea just popped into my mind!

"Hey Zarie, why don't we go swimming in the pool. It's really hot and it will be a good way to cool off", I said to Azaria.

I heard shuffling around on the couch and Azaria's head popped up from the back of the couch.

She smiled at me, not just with her mouth, but also her big gorgeous eyes as well.

"Good idea mummy", she said in her sweet high pitched voice.

"Okay, go and get into your bathers and I'll get into mine", I said while smiling back at her.

Azaria giggled while jumping off the couch and running into her bedroom energetically.

I really don't know how she is so energetic, even in this heat?!

I tried getting out of my chair, but due to the heat, my legs were sticking to my chair.

After minutes of trying, I finally got out of my chair, leaving two red marks covering the back of my thighs.

Ouch.

* * *

Azaria and I are now ready to go swimming!

I got changed into my fluro orange bikini, with some black bather shorts over the top, along with a white singlet as well.

Azaria had changed into a purple swimsuit, wearing a blue rashie that had an owl on it overtop.

Once we were changed, I got us some towels, goggles, sunglasses and sunscreen.

I held all the supplies in a bag with my left hand, while tightening my loose bun with my other hand.

"Ready to go", I asked Azaria while looking down at her smiling pink face.

She nodded while her smile instantly became bigger, causing me to smile as well.

I opened the door and stepped outside our apartment.

Once we were out, I noticed that directly across from us, was a woman sitting on a chair.

She was a dark skinned woman, with curly tangled hair in a low ponytail. Her skin was brown, but not too dark, and her hair was a brown just a bit darker than her skin.