"Omg girl stop." Abby shot at me just as I closed the door with a giggle.

Laying my eyes on the dress, I smiled and undressed. Putting the dress on, I zipped up the side zipper. Looking in the mirror, I put on my black choker; opening up the package of pantyhose, I slid those on quickly. Lastly I put on my black pumps before grabbing my discarded clothes and walking out of the changing room.

I met a bunch of open mouths when I walked out, "Don't I look awesome?" I turned slowly, swaying my hips slightly with a silly grin on my face

"If that doesn't make Jungkook fall head over heels for you then I don't know what will." Yunji remarked.

"Forget Jungkook. She's gonna have hords of men falling for her tonight!" Minji exclaimed.

"She sure will." my stylist looked me up and down approvingly.

"Thank you, Boram-unnie!" I giggled and bowed.

"You're very welcome. Now, go out there girls. You don't want to be late." she chided with a smile before turning away to gather up her brushes and materials.

We all grabbed out purses and walked out to the black limousine that had pulled up to the curb. Piling inside we quickly sped away to the after party. Looking out the darkened window, an odd feeling settled in my stomach as I thought about what Jungkook would think when he saw me dressed the way I was. As I gazed out the darkened window, insecurities afflicted my thoughts. Feeling a light tap on my shoulder, I turned my head, "Grace, are you okay?" Faith inquired.

"Yeah, I just don't think I should've worn this dress." I replied.

Placing a hand on my shoulder, "Grace, there's nothing wrong with your dress." she looked me up and down, "You look hot."

Giving her a look, "I look like I'm going to the club."

Faith let out a laugh, "I mean, there will be a bunch of women dressed in more revealing clothing than you are. Chill."

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am."

Rolling my eyes with a smile, I looked back out the window until we arrived at the party. The iron portcullis slowly rose up for the limousine to smoothly drive in. The driveway was a large circle with a gorgeous fountain in the middle. A man opened up my door and I slid out with a smile; his eyes widened as he looked me up and down. "Gomapsuminda." I said in a sultry tone and he gulped before he turned his attention to Faith who stepped out.

Abby came around the car and hooked her arm around mine and we both giggled, heading up the stairs to the glamorous building that looked like a castle with its turrets and towers, the lush gardens that were said to surround the castle. The only lights were scattered on the way, looking almost like lanterns.

 The only lights were scattered on the way, looking almost like lanterns