Gu Sheng said in embarrassment: "Yes, you can choose one by yourself. I'm sorry, not only did I not help you, but you also need to take care of me."

"What are you talking about? If it wasn't you, I would be the one who got hurt." Zhou Shiyi stroked Gu Sheng's hair.

After Gu Sheng took a shower, his hair was not dried because it was not easy to operate.

After saying "wait a moment", Zhou Shiyi went to the bathroom to take out the hair dryer, supported Gu Sheng, and dried his hair.

Zhou Shiyi didn't do it for anyone, but it was not easy for Gu Sheng to sleep with his hair wet, so he could only bite the bullet and blow-dry Gu Sheng's hair.

Fingers passed through the hair, and the hair dryer blew out the wind at a suitable temperature at a constant speed. Only then did Zhou Shiyi realize that Gu Sheng had not made a sound.

Not only that, Gu Sheng's whole body seemed to be sealed, and he sat there stiff and motionless, waiting for Zhou Shiyi to finish blowing his hair.

Considering that Gu Sheng doesn't like being touched by others, such a reaction can be said to be justifiable.

But Gu Sheng is so repulsive to other people's touch, now his whole body is as hard as a sculpture, he still sits there obediently, as if he has just been bathed by the master, froze by the hair dryer, still there motionless, waiting The owner blow-dried his big golden retriever.

Feeling Gu Sheng's fine-quality hair running through his hands, Zhou Shiyi involuntarily stroked a few more.

Both of them breathed a sigh of relief when their hair was finally blown dry.

"I'll sleep next door to you. If you have anything to do at night, you can call me."

Gu Sheng lay on the bed and answered absently.

Zhou Shiyi paused, and went out to call Grandma Zhou to report that she was safe, and the old lady of the province wanted to leave a light on for Zhou Shiyi.

Grandma Zhou heard that Zhou Shiyi was going to stay at a classmate's house, thinking that it was rare to hear Zhou Shiyi mention a certain classmate, so she asked a few more questions.

Zhou Shiyi was not impatient at all, and answered every question seriously.

The old man was finally relieved.

When he came out of the laundry room, he saw that the light in Gu Sheng's room was still on.

Zhou Shiyi went over and knocked on the door, but found that the door was not closed.

He pushed lightly, and saw that there was still a lamp on the bedside of Gu Sheng, and he curled up into a ball, moaning unconsciously.

Gu Sheng was lying on the bed with a sickly red face.

I reached out and touched his forehead, and sure enough, I had a fever.

Zhou Shiyi gently called his name, but Gu Sheng frowned and did not wake up.

It seemed that in his sleep, Gu Sheng was also experiencing pain, he snorted twice, talking nonsense.

"It hurts, it hurts...Zhou Shiyi, I hurt..."

Gu Sheng's head was covered with sweat, Zhou Shiyi took his temperature, it was thirty-eight degrees nine.

The temperature was a little high, Zhou Shiyi took out the medicine bag he brought back from the hospital today, and coaxed Gu Sheng to take antipyretics and anti-inflammatory medicines.

During this period, Gu Sheng kept crying for pain, and asked him if it was a wound, but Gu Sheng stopped talking again.

Seeing that he was covered in sweat, Zhou Shiyi went to the bathroom, took a clean towel and wet it with hot water, and wiped Gu Sheng's body.