Chapter Nine

Since that day at the pack borders despite Justin words to you, things were a bit rocky but not between you and Justin. He’s been on a bit of a rampage and anyone that saw him would take a step to the side not wanting to get in the way of an angry alpha.

Riley: - Hey, you need to calm down and talk to me. We’re mates, aren’t we? Tell me what’s bothering you.

Justin: - How dare he threatens me and talk about you like that. I’ll kill him!

Riley: - I don’t understand. What are you talking about?

Justin: - Remember that rogue I told you about? The one from the cabin.
Riley: - Yeah? What about him?

Justin: - Well it’s him.

Riley: - What did he say?

Justin: - Trust me, you don’t wanna know, just thinking about it is pissing me off.

Riley: - And you think you can kill him, if you’re hot headed like that? That will only get you killed, and I don’t want to lose you.

The last part of the sentence came out a whisper, but he hears it anyway. He stops pacing and looks back at you.

Justin: - No one and I mean NO-ONE! Threatens me, my mate or my pack and gets away with it. It’s a disrespect to the highest level. 

Riley: - I know you’re angry but you need to calm yourself a bit, I don’t want you to get yourself hurt. Don’t you see? He wants you to act like this which would give him the upper hand. If your mind is all clouded how will you face him?

Justin: - Riley, I don’t think you_

A sudden burst of confidence urges you to kiss him. Taking his lips with yours before he can finish his sentence. He was taken back by your action for a split second. Before returning the kiss with urgency and hunger.

He grabs your waist and backs you up against the door, kissing down your jawline, your neckline, stopping at your mark hovering over it. He takes a sharp suck and pleasure explodes throughout your body, like a bullet train. Awakening every sleeping nerve. You moan his name and was rewarded with a low and sexy growl.

Justin: - That’s right babe, don’t stop. Sing for me, use that beautiful voice of yours.

He picks you up behind the legs and carries you over to the bed placing you down gently and climbing over you.

He continues to make his way down your body licking some delicious strokes on your sensitive flesh. Your back arch and nips of moan escape your lips as a heated need build.

Riley: - Oh Justin.

Justin: - I know babe, you’ll get it.

He stops at the waist band of your skirt and passes his tongue, in teasing circles around your belly button while removing it. Your constant moaning pegs him on. His restraints hanging by a thread. Your body start moving on its own accord, your hands directing his head where you need him the most. His gaze lifted to meet yours, his eyes black maybe a bit darker than before. As he smirks at you, he flips you unto your belly and positioned himself at your dripping center.

Justin: - So wet.

Riley: - Please, my body feels hot.

Without skipping a beat, he’s pounding into you hard and fast. The intrusion was painful but turned to pleasure at his repeated pounding, your core tightens, fingers gripping the sheet as the tension builds. Besides the slapping of flesh, the moans and grunts releasing from both your mouth fills the room. Leaning forward, he whispers in your ear and at his sexy command, you explode around his cock seeing stars in your vision. He follows soon after filling you with his warm seeds. Feeling sated, you both collapse unto your sides pulling the blankets over you.

It's not even a good five-damn-seconds! Before the door burst open…. Again! Oh, geezanages come on!

Miles: - Alpha we’re under attack, the rogues have come back and they’re after Riley.

Justin: - WHAT! Babe, stay here and only open this door for me or Miles, ok. Lock it when we leave.

Riley: - Ok, I will.

He was out before you know it, commotion and screams, growls and clashing of weapons were heard coming from the outside. Your heart picks up pace and not in a good way. You’re pacing the room now when you see shadows passing by the space under the door. You saw some became still. 

Riley: - Hello? Justin? Jus…tin?

BOOM!!

The impact from the blast sends you flying, and in walks five rogues, with evil grins on their faces.

Riley: - What do you want?

You said with trembling lips and shaky legs.

Rogue: - Isn’t it obvious? You.