[13] just a hang out

・❥・

CLEO's POV

UNKNOWN
*** - **** - ****

***-****-****
hi cleo

me
um who is this?

***-****-****
wtf

me
um

***-****-****
it's jude..

me
this is awkward!!!

***-****-****
did you seriously delete my number???

me
no! (i'm lying i totally did i'm so sorry)

***-****-****
it's fine i was just checking up

me
i'm fine, you?

***-****-****
same but i heard mason went out so i thought
we could hang out if it's okay

me
don't see why it wouldn't

***-****-****
ok great i can pick you up in 30 if u want

me
okk

・❥・

what did i just agree to? and why did he think of this? there were so many questions but no time to think especially because i'm in sweats and have nothing on my face so i rush to my vanity and do something light.

the worst part wasn't even the invite, it's the fact that i had seriously deleted his contact and had no clue as to who it was.

i wasn't gonna think on it much longer and decided i'd dress warm by putting on dark jeans, a black top and one of mason's light carhartt jackets. it's still cold and i'm only adjusting.

i'm quite proud of myself.

i'm not freaking out all that much and i managed to get ready the second my phone chimes again saying he's outside. i text back saying all i need to do is put on my shoes.

i'm running out grabbing my purse at the front, but also making sure to lock the door and i see him wave at me.

i obviously waved back until i made my way to the car and he opened it from his seat.

"hey." he smiles at me and i shut the door, buckling up even though i have no clue where we're going.

the smart thing would've been to ask.

but wheres the fun in that? "hey." i say back and he's already pulling out. "sorry if this was unexpected." oh it definitely was but i sorta don't mind. "don't worry about it. you can apologize by telling me where we're going, though."

"afraid i can't do that." except he can and he's just being stubborn. "a hint?" but he shakes his head no and i sink into the seat even more. "can i at least play something?" he agrees and i immediately connect to bluetooth. by accident i cranked it all the way up and it startled at both of us. "shit!" which caused him to swerve.