Chapter 68

Qiqi sat on the grass as she gazed at the sky, deep in thought. 'What was Qiqi doing again..?' the child thought to herself as she felt the wind passing by.

'Oh right.. watching the portal and waiting for deer mother.' Qiqi thought to herself.

She noticed multiple twigs and leaves flying towards her direction. The child felt the wind being sucked away as she glanced to her left to see the portal growing bigger and bigger, sucking everything within its range.

Qiqi let out a gasp as she quickly tried to run away from the portal to someplace safe. The portal was too strong for the child to run away from. Grabbing onto the grass, Qiqi held on tight.

She didn't want to be sucked into the strange portal. She doesn't even know where it would take her. If she suddenly disappear, she wouldn't be able to greet you when you come back.

Qiqi's eyes widened in surprise when she lost her grip on the grass and flew towards the portal. As soon as she flew by a tree, she immediately grabbed a tree branch and tried to hold onto it. Feeling herself becoming tired, her hands fell limp to her sides as she flew closer to the portal. Covering her eyes in fear of the unknown, Qiqi waited for the portal to take her away.

A pair of arms were immediately wrapped around the child's frame, preventing her from being sucked into the portal.

"Gotcha, darling!" you exclaimed with a grin as you held Qiqi close to you and snapped your fingers, making the portal disappear.

Qiqi slowly looked up at you with widened eyes as she grabbed onto your coat then started to squish your cheeks. You raised a brow at Qiqi's antics until she stopped what she was doing and hugged you tight.

"Qiqi.. missed deer mommy.." Qiqi stated as you rubbed her head in reply.

"You did well, my dear. I'm here now." you cooed, hugging the zombie child.

You both heard your other companions groan as you turned around to see Xiao and Zhongli dusting off the leaves and grass that stuck to their clothes.

"I'm glad we made it back and safe.. except for the landing." Zhongli commented, glancing at Xiao and plucking a leaf that was on top of his head.

"Now that I'm back in Teyvat, where are Aether and Paimon?" you asked aloud as you turned back to look at the others.

"The traveler stayed around in Liyue for a while before boarding the Crux and sailed to Inazuma." Xiao informed, crossing his arms as he glanced in your direction.

You let out a faked gasp as you placed your free hand on your chest. You were disappointed that Aether didn't even bothered to wait and see if you'd come back.

Hold that thought.

Disappointed? Since when did you, the Radio Demon, have ever been disappointed to a person who didn't wait for you?

Shaking your head away from those thoughts, you cleared the troubles off your mind and focused on your current situation.

'No Aether and Paimon. That means I have the freedom to do whatever I want, wherever I want. I even have an archon and adeptus at my every beck and call. I don't need to catch up to them right away to this In-a-zoo-man country they went to.' you thought to yourself with a grin.

"I suppose I'll be staying around for a while before I embark on a journey where Aether went to. I would still like to explore Liyue and Mondstadt, if that's alright with you." you exclaimed, looking at the others with a grin.

"We don't mind at all. I'll be happy to tag along and give you a tour of Liyue if you would like." Zhongli replied, a small glint in his eyes when he caught sight of his geo symbol on your neck.

"Do what you want. I have things to do. Call out my name if you need me." Xiao stated before turning around and vanishing in thin air, teleporting to who knows where.

You felt Qiqi's head lay on your shoulder as you looked down to find the child sound asleep. You let out a smile as you gently rubbed her head, Qiqi nuzzling into your hand as she slept.

"I suppose I should take Qiqi back to that pharmacy she works at. You wouldn't mind accompanying me, would you?" you asked the archon as you glanced in his direction.

"Not at all, dear. You had a long trip and Qiqi has been awaiting your arrival for awhile. It is recommended that you both relax and rest for the time being." Zhongli replied.

"Alright then. Until I can be sure that my full power won't destroy a part of the city, I'll be in your care, darling." you exclaimed with a grin.

"You're in very good hands, my dear." Zhongli said as he looked at you with a smile. You could have sworn you could see his dragon tail wagging furiously but decided to shrug it off.

Zhongli held out his arm for you to hold as you held it with your free hand while still carrying Qiqi with the other. You made your way out of the forest and towards Liyue harbor to let the zombie child rest and to plan out your next move.

Looking back, your eyes caught sight of the area that was used to get you back from hell. Pots and woods were scattered around, a large demon symbol was left implanted on the ground.

Snapping your fingers, you watched as your magic clean up the area and remove all the items that anyone might see if they were to pass through. You made it a habit ever since you were a serial killer in your world. Never leaving any clues or footprints behind if you don't want anyone to know what happened.

"Watch out, citizens of Teyvat. I'm about to claim this world as my turf. I will destroy anyone in my path if they try to stop the Radio Demon." you said to yourself, letting out a dark chuckle.

"Hm? Did you say something, dear?" Zhongli asked, glancing down at you with a curious look.

"Nothing at all, darling! Come! Let us make haste to Bo-bo pharmacy and let dear Qiqi rest!" you happily announced as you gave the male a grin and pull him along with you to the harbor

"It's Bubu Pharmacy, (Y/N)."

"Whatever!"