Noctua Chapter: Act 1 (Part 3)

The sounds of screams and laughter can be heard inside the room you're currently in.

"Please! No more!" the abyss mage cried out.

You hummed in delight as you pinned down the abyss mage with your foot. You looked down at the abyss mage with a sadistic grin, preparing another flame to burn it.

"I don't know.. your screams are music to my ears. I can't really kill you since you hold such important information my client requires. I would torture you with a knife but that might kill you! Haha! I'll roast you like a barbecue instead!" you exclaimed as you placed your hand on the abyss mage's head and engulfed him in your flames.

The abyss mage let out a scream of pain while you extinguished your flames to keep it alive.

"Just.. who do.. you think.. you are?" the abyss mage muttered out. You leaned down towards the abyss mage, still holding it down with your foot as you gave it a wide grin.

"Well, my friend, I'm the Radio Demon! It's a pleasure to be burning you!" you introduced.

Your ears perked up when you heard the sounds of footsteps approaching behind you. You let out a sigh and summoned a black tendril to hold the abyss mage.

"I suppose I'll have to stop our burning session. For now, you be a nice abyss mage and tell my client the answers he needs, alright? If not, you'll be seeing hell from me." you stated, adjusting your monocle as you looked at the abyss mage who was shaking in fear.

"(Y/N)!" Aether called out as he quickly went towards you, Diluc and Paimon following behind him.

"Are you alright?" Paimon asked as she floated around you.

"Quite alright, dear. I had some fun with the abyss mage while I was waiting." you replied, pointing at the abyss mage behind you.

"I see you received the letter.. but if you think I'm going to let you in on our secrets, I'm afraid you're quite mistaken!" the abyss mage laughed out when it saw Diluc.

"My, oh my, it seems that my warnings didn't reach your tiny brain! You really don't understand the situation you're in!" you exclaimed.

You let out a dark chuckle as you grabbed the abyss mage and held it out towards Diluc. "What do you think, Master Diluc? I believe a punishment is in order!" you suggested, tightening your grip on the abyss mage so that it won't escape your grasp.

"Burn him with searing hand!" Aether stated, a small grin plastered on his face as he watched the abyss mage squirm.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to crack.." Diluc exclaimed as he used his pyro vision to produce flames from his hands and burn the abyss mage.

'Oh boy, if Angel Dust was here, he would make a sexual comment about this situation..' you thought as you felt the heat of Diluc's flames from the abyss mage.

"(Y/N), you're not bothered by the fire? You're literally holding a  abyss mage who's covered in flames." Paimon said as she looked at you in worry.

"This is nothing to me, dear. Hell's fire is much more hotter than this. I guess you can say that I'm used to the hot temperature." you explained and looked down at the abyss mage when you felt it go limp.

"Oh? Did it pass out..?" you mumbled as you lightly shaked the abyss mage.

"Playing dead won't help you. That fire was nowhere near strong enough to-- Oh.. he seems to have passed out." Diluc stated as he inspected the abyss mage.

"Whoops! I may or may have not burned this creature a while ago while I was waiting for the three of you.." you exclaimed, an innocent grin on your face.