59

Night time in beacon sirzechs and azazep preparing for attacking atlas..but Azazel said he will come also..

In atlas

Weiss- hello general..

Ironwood- ahh weiss..how was your training??

Weiss- it was intense..plus the clone is ready..so we can go to earth..

Ironwood- ahh that is good prepare shall we go and prepare the portal..

Weiss- let's go...

Ironwood and weiss went to the laboratory and open the portal and release the clone on the pod..

After they release the clone james check if the clone is perfect and he was satisfied the out come..and the original ironwood and weiss went to the portal leaving the clone ironwood and weiss..

It was midnight in atlas the scientust are busy creating a new android when they heqrd an alarm. The clone was in alert they went to the control room.

Clone ironwood- what the hell!!! Hey you check who what happen to the armory!!

The soldier check the camera and they saw 2 person one is clad with an armor that they didn't saw before and the other is just an purple coat...

Soldier- you two state your business!! You are destroying atlas property!! Fail to comply we will shoot you down!!!

Azazel- hoh~ you have guts to shut us down??!! Ecen ypu don't have any soldiers remaining!! Now our business here is to get the head of james ironwood and weiss schnee!! Failrd to surrender them to us we have no choice but to destroy you all!!!

Sirzechs- we will give you 3 minutes to comply or else you will meet your creator..

Clone weiss- you dare to come with us!!! Here in atlas just the two of you!!!

Azazel- of course you brat!! Your play toy bring his army in vale just to annpy us!! But wr came here only the two of us!!

Clone ironwood- it was for the safety of remnant!! For the upcoming war between salem and the whole remnant!!

Meanwhile

Azazel- something is fishy zecchs..

Sirzechs- they are clones azazel..they dont have an aura..ironwood will not face us or talk to us like this..

Azazel- yes he will cower in fear plus i can sense their aura. .

Sirzechs- whe will play their game..for now.

Back to the clones

Clone ironwood- listen you two you were surrounded.  You have no choice but to surrender!!

Sirzechs- did you forget who we are james. Or your head is full of sexual exploitation with the brat..come out and face me james..i can't wait for one year to gave a war between your kingdom and tge two of us!! Or are you a chicken to face me!!

Clone ironwood- be careful of what you said!!

Azazel- or what??!! Are you afraid to face us because ypu are a clone!!

Clone weiss- we are not clone you dunce!!

Azazel- hohoho the clone dog  can bark! But can you bite???

Azazel summon a light spear and destroy another building abf this time it was an armory that has full of android ready for dispatch..

Clone weiss- you bitch!!!! That building ypu destroy has a full android and humans!!