30

After the interdimentional call sirzechs immediately instruct the jaune to investigate the events in kuoh town and they follow the orders

SOMEWHERE IN KUOH

Rezivm- weiss what happen to the grimms that i provide you??!

Weiss- it was defeated by that faker along with his team..

Rezivm- you said that he can't fight!! Why did they defeat thos large grimms!!!

Weiss- i swear my lord he can't fight those grimms....

Rezivm- do you know how hard to summon those grimms..it took me  a large power just to summon me!!! I want you to challenge that faker back in your world!!! Summon a large number of grimms there and tell ironwood to hurry the portal bound for grimm land and here!! I don't care if you spread that legs of your and insert his rod into it..as long as he finish that portal!!!

Weiss- yes sir...but what happen if atlas will destroy..

Rezivm- don't worry we will have a back up plan we will destroy this world...the arcs failed me once because of their pride they don't see that sirzech's brat has a knack on something..go back to atlas and tell that pedophile to hurry up...just wait there don't come here until the job is done report to me...

Weiss- i will my lord...and i have a suggestion??

Rezivm- what is it??

Weiss- i can challenge him directly here..that faker is a foolish one...i know his game now ozpin is dead and vale needs him..he will be in the middle of the situation...he can't handle the presure between saving worlds.. he will definately help vale because of the damage  and a war with atlas..safety is hos top priority...he wants to be a hero...

Rezivm- do what you want as long as my orders will stay intact..

Weiss- i will...hehehe well faker let's see if you can handle the situation...

Rezivm- ohh by the way tell ironwood to act naturally will ya i know he has a plan taking over beacon...

Weiss- yes my lord..

Rezivm- you may go..

Weiss went out with a sinister smile..

Somewhere in the city

Jaune was thinking about the things had happen in beacon he was walking on the streets until he bumps into weiss schnee..

Weiss- well~ well~ well~ the faker is here..

Jaune- well~ well~ the fugitive is here~ and in my town~ now then~ give me one good reason why i will spare you~

Weiss- first of all~ i know that you are having a difficult time of dealing~ in your affairs here and beacon~ you can't just waltz there while thos innocent human are slowly dying by the hands of atlas~...

Jaune- hmmpp!! It seems i have been checkmate there~ now what do you want~

Weiss- i am not that bad girl~ darling~ infact i offer you to prepare for a little war~

Jaune- well~ go on~ sweetheart..

Weiss- you will have only a year to prepare~ if you failed to survive a war this puny little humans will die...and their blood is in your hands...

Jaune- where and when....

Weiss- in atlas....you vs atlas let us see who got the upper hand..i give time to prepare so good luck big boy~

Jaune- well see snow angel....

Weiss alks away from jaune.

Unknown to weiss jaune already form a plan..and he went to the underworld...