Then I'm Yours

It's only been a little over a week since Texas, since we confessed our feelings and started to test this out publicly

When he found out I made it to my hotel in Singapore, he showed up at my door within the hour and fucked me until we both fell asleep still in our robes before dinner. When we woke up well rested with jet leg in the middle of the night we spent the entire evening getting to know each other all over again.

He told me about how when he was first carting, he used to boast about it to get girls to notice him. Sadly, none of them really knew what that was enough to care. which made me laugh so hard I snorted.

So I told him about the time Lance caught me smoking in the garage and how when he threatened to snitch I threw it down to chase him, only to spark off a round of fireworks in the garage.

And it's been amazing.

So amazing that I admitted to Amelia yesterday that I'm embarrassingly obsessed with our sex now. It's nearly all I can think about. I've never been one to even care for sex more than once a week in relationships before. Fuck knows I often went longer than that. With Max it's so bad that anytime I see him, I can practically feel him already between my legs. Yup, I've lost my damn head completely.

And yet . . . it's not just that.

In fact, it's making me see how superficial my previous boyfriends were. Especially Chad. God, I dated a fucking idiot in him. I opened up to him so quickly, too quickly only to find there was nothing under the surface but rocky ground. The first time I looked into those blue eyes I knew Max had a deeper soul. And now I've gotten to know him I understand so much of the good, and pain that roots him.

Because of the unstable house hold he grew up in, he made his friends his family and for them Max would take a bullet. While he can be fiercely competitive, it's only because he was taught to associate winning as approval. Outside of the paddock he is still competitive, yet so gentle. The first to step in for a stranger or call on a hurting friend.

He's fiercely loyal and so driven he's a force to be reckoned with.

It's probably too soon but I think I'm... falling. Think I was from the first moment he touched me.

When Max hoped into the car after the race the first thing he said to me was "Fuck, I want to party tonight."

A wish I can fulfill.

So for just a few hours, we lose ourselves.

We forget to even refill our drinks, lost in the beat. High on sensation alone. We dance so long sweat drips down my neck.