Chapter 103

Chapter 103

In the winter in the north, it was dark earlier. It was already dark at six o'clock in the evening. When the household was smoking, the Lao Wang family beat the gongs and drums and set out from home.

The gongs and drums were played by the second and the little of the old Wang family. The young of the Wang family was kicked by Ji Hongjun at noon. He seemed to be afraid. When he knocked on the gongs, he did not dare to shrink, and he knocked quite loudly.

On New Year's Eve, everyone was preparing dinner at home, and the sound of gongs and drums came out of the house.

The Lao Wang family shouted according to Liang Huan's request: "We are wrong. We should not look down on women. Women can support half of the sky..."

Although the men of Lao Wang's family didn't shout much, there were many people, and they were all men. So many voices came out together. People who ran out to watch the bustle could more or less hear some of their shouts. Looking at this group of people, standing outside watching the bustle, pointing out and telling each other about them. Shouting words.

"Aren't the people of Lao Wang's family awesome because they have five sons? What's going on? They shouted that they were wrong. They shouldn't look down on women. Are they kicking to the iron plate?

"You don't know yet, do you? The precious grandson of Lao Wang's family beat the daughter of the Ji family who moved here some time ago. I heard that her head was broken and her face was disfigured. The old Ji family is also tough. They came to ask for an explanation. I heard that they would take a hundred and ten kilograms of pork. They didn't want to reconcile just for things, and they also asked the Wang family to apologize. Well, the people of the Wang family beat gongs and drums to apologize to them.

"Are the people of the old Ji family so tough? Isn't there only a family of four in this old Ji family? How dare they fight against Lao Wang's family?

"You don't know, do you? Lao Ji's family has insight. I heard that they were going to report to Lao Wang's family. Lao Wang's family made a mistake. They were afraid that others would report them, so they had no choice but to apologize.

"No matter what, the old Wang family has kicked the iron plate. Let's see if they dare to bully people in the future."

"Lao Wang's family has kicked the iron plate, and the people of Lao Ji's family are also tough. In the future, we can't say their daughter. I heard that today, because the Lao Ji family's daughter was a loser and said that the Lao Ji family was a loser today. The daughter of the Lao Ji family had a fight with the Wang family, and the baby of the Wang family injured the daughter of the Lao Ji family.

A middle-aged woman listened to what the people next to her said. She sighed, "Then I'm going back to restrain my grandson. My grandson is also naughty and likes to break his mouth. In the future, I can't let him talk about girls casually."

The other person standing by the door answered: "Isn't it? I also want to tell my family that I can't talk nonsense in the future. Who knows if this nonsense will cause trouble for my family?

In the discussion of those people, the Lao Wang family has arrived at the door of Ji Hongjun's house.

The door of the Ji family was closed, as if he didn't hear the sound of gongs and drums outside.

Lao Wang stood in front of Ji Hongjun's house and looked at his son: "Big boss, knock on the door."

Boss Wang's face showed resentment. The door of Ji Hongjun's house was closed. He felt that the family was insulting him and was unhappy, but he was afraid of being raised/reported, so he could only hold back and knocked on the door.